Please make sure that you have a Live Lite serial.
What’s included in Live Lite?
Live Lite is not time limited, you can save and export your work, and all of Live’s fundamental tools and features are included:
- Fast, intuitive workflow based on unique Session and Arrangement Views
- Professional-quality audio recording and MIDI sequencing on up to eight tracks
- Drum, Instrument, and Effect Racks for creative sound design and processing
- Plug-and-play compatibility with many hardware controllers
- Studio effects including EQ, compression, reverb, delay, chorus, filter and more
- Included instruments and effects such Impulse drum sampler, compressor and delay
- Use any VST and AU instruments and effects
Plus, Live Lite now includes many of the new features introduced in Live 9.6:
- Overhauled Simpler instrument with built-in slicing and warping capabilities
- Analog-modeled filters based on classic vintage hardware models
- Improved waveforms and metering
- Ableton Link: a new technology that keeps multiple instances of Live and a growing collection of iOS apps in time over a wireless network
Watch our video tutorials to learn how to connect audio and MIDI hardware, record & export your music and much more.
Need more help?
Check out our online help resources including FAQs and the Live 9 manual.
- Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.7 or later, or PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8; multicore processor; 4 GB RAM; 1024x768 display; Broadband internet connection for installation; 3GB free disk space
- An Ableton account (don’t worry, Live will help you create one after you install Live Lite)
- A valid Live 9 Lite license