What is Ableton Live 9 Lite?
Ableton Live 9 Lite is a customized version of the music making software Ableton Live. Live 9 Lite is packaged with selected products and provides a fresh and easy way to write music, record audio, and produce your own songs.
Plus, Live is a powerful performance tool for the stage – whether playing solo or in a band. Live 9 Lite is not time-limited and you can save and mix-down your work.
All the fundamentals of Ableton Live 9 are included:
- Fast, intuitive workflow based on unique Session and Arrangement Views
- Professional-quality audio recording and MIDI sequencing on up to 8 tracks
- Creative sound design and processing with Impulse and Simpler instruments, as well as Drum, Instrument, and Effect Racks
- 600 MB of loops and samples
- Plug-and-play compatibility with many hardware controllers
- Studio effects including EQ, compression, reverb, delay, chorus, filter and more
- Unlimited use of included Ableton instruments and effects
- Unlimited use of your favorite VST and AU instruments and effects
Watch our video tutorials to learn how to connect audio and MIDI hardware, record & export your music and much more.
Need more help?
Check out our online help resources including FAQs and the Live 9 manual.