Get all the features of Live 9 Suite free for 30 days.
What is Ableton Live?
Ableton Live lets you easily create, produce and perform music within one intuitive interface. Live keeps everything in sync and works in real-time, so you can play and modify your musical ideas without interrupting the creative flow.
Live comes with a versatile collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music and provides a full complement of effects to tweak and process your sound.
Ableton Live 9 Suite includes:
- Ableton Live
- 9 Instruments to try (including Drum Racks, Operator, Sampler, Analog and more)
- 41 Effects for processing audio and MIDI (including Beat Repeat, Amp, Vocoder, The Glue and lots more)
- Instant mappings so you can use Live with your keyboards or controller.
- Max for Live so you have access to a range of instruments, effects and customizations created by the Live community.
Installation on a Windows PC
Unzip the file and run setup.msi. Then open Live and follow the instructions there. If you want to uninstall the trial at any point, you can find help here.
- Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.7 or later, or PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8; Multicore processor; 4 GB RAM; 1024x768 display; Broadband internet connection for installation; 3GB free disk space
- An Internet connection (you will need to be connected to the Internet each time you open the trial)
- An Ableton account (don’t worry, Live will help you create one after you install the trial)
Using Live 8? You can install the trial next to Live 8. Your library will not be overwritten or altered.