Can I upgrade my Push 2 to use it as a standalone instrument?
What version of Live do I need to use Push?
You’ll need Live 11.3 or later to use Push 3. Older versions of Live won’t work with your new Push.
What is the refund policy?
If you decide Push isn’t for you, you can return it within 30 days for a refund.
Which shipping carrier is used?
- UK (except Northern Ireland): We ship all orders from our warehousing partner in the UK.
- US: We ship all orders from Tennessee, United States via FedEx or USPS.
- Canada: We ship all orders from our warehouse in Ontario via Canada Post and Purolator.
- Australia: We ship all orders from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia via AusPost and Startrack.
- Japan: We ship all orders from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan via Yamato.
- EU and all other territories: We ship all orders from Germany via DHL or UPS.
Can I pay for Push in installments?
There are various payment options available. You can find all the accepted payment methods in your country in this help article.
Is Push available in my country?
Compliance policies for electronic devices vary from region to region; Push is available from ableton.com in Australia, Canada, the European Union, China, Iceland, Japan, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway, South Korea, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America. In countries where we don’t have compliance, retail partners may be able to sell Push, since they take care of compliance management in their country.
Learn more about how this relates to Push orders in your country.
When will Push be back in stock?
In some regions, we’re able to estimate when Push will be back in stock. In others, unexpected levels of demand make it more difficult for us to provide accurate restocking time frames. We understand that this can be frustrating, and ask for your patience while we work to speed things up. To get the most up-to-date information, please keep checking our webshop.
For more information about Push pre-orders, please visit our FAQ page: Push Pre-Order FAQ.
When do I pay for the pre-order?
When pre-ordering Push, you can choose from one of our accepted payment methods.
- If you choose to enter your credit card information, your card will not be authorized or charged at the time of placing the pre-order. When your order is ready to ship, you’ll be notified 48 hours before your card is charged. When you receive this reminder, please make sure there are sufficient funds in the account you've provided.
- If you choose a different payment method, once your order is ready, you’ll receive instructions by email for how to enter payment to complete your purchase.
Note: If payment is not received within seven days of this notice, your order will be canceled.
Have more questions? Browse the Knowledge Base
Included in the box
- USB-C cable
- Universal power supply
- Regional power cable
- Onboarding guide
- Safety and warranty information
Offer Terms & Conditions: Save 20% on Live 11 now, upgrade to Live 12 for free
The 20% discount offer is valid for all Live 11 licenses and upgrades (including upgrades from educational licenses*), Live 12 pre-orders, Packs and cross-grades to Max 8 purchased during the campaign.
Between November 14 and November 30, 2023, a 20% discount is also available on Push 3 (standalone).
Within the offer period, purchases of Live 11 Intro, Standard and Suite, with or without Push, also include a free upgrade to the equivalent Live 12 edition – to be issued upon release.
This offer is valid from November 14, 2023 until the release of Live 12 in early 2024. For purchases of Push 3 (standalone), the offer is valid only until November 30, 2023.
If you purchased a Live 11 license after October 15, 2023 you should have received an email notification that a free upgrade to Live 12 has been added to your Ableton account. Please log in to see your products.
If your free Live 12 upgrade isn’t showing in your account, or you have any further questions about the discount offer, please get in touch.
If you’re logged in to your Ableton account, the webshop will show your discounted prices and upgrade options. Final prices may vary depending on your country of residence. You can learn more about our accepted payment methods.
Push 3 (without a processor)
NFR licenses (Not For Resale)
*Please note that the 20% discount offer can’t be combined with other discounts, such as the educational and multi-license discounts.