What's that called? Vocal delay set to 20ms

Hey!  So I've been experimenting with some Ableton effects and I found a pretty awesome one.  What I do is I have a simple delay on my vocals, give it 50% wet 50% dry, and set the delay to around 20ms.  For those more experienced musicians, does this have an actual name?  Would it be possible to buy an effects pedal just for that?


Thank you,



One follower

johnrobmiller 3 years ago | 0 comments

You need to be logged in, have a Live license, and have a username set in your account to be able to answer questions.

Answers is a new product and we'd like to hear your wishes, problems or ideas.