Need help with remixing a song?
Hi there, Im very new to Ableton. I have just bought the apc 40 and the software edition that comes with it. At this stage I want to remix existing songs to then play live with an instrument.
Can anyone help me with (sorry very basic questions- I need to do some more reading)?
I would like to chop up a track, and paste selected pieces of audio into clips to then trigger.
- How do you cut up audio? In and outside of warping mode.
- How do you make the audio repeat itself?
- How do you paste audio into a clip?
- How do you trigger audio withouth there being any lag- or fitting it to the timing of the previous clip?
- I'm having trouble with global tempo effecting the individual clip tempos. Any suggestions.
You need to be logged in, have a Live license, and have a username set in your account to be able to answer questions.
Give us your feedback.