Name of this Fade Out Effect?

Hey guys,
could anyone tell me the name of the following "fade out" effect please?:
... and/or any vst which you would recommend which can do this effect?
Thanks a lot :)


GAMJoker 1 year ago | 0 comments

1 answer

You need to be logged in, have a Live license, and have a username set in your account to be able to answer questions.

Answers is a new product and we'd like to hear your wishes, problems or ideas.