Magnifying the Amplitude of a waveform

I remember Cubase where you can drag the handler on the right side to change the size of the waveform in the vertical direction. I would need this functionality to blow up the view of a quiet part to see the transients to synchronize two tracks optically. In Ableton i only found the way to drag the timeline vertically but it only expands the waveform in length, not height.


Guy Brush 3 years ago | 0 comments

1 answer

  • Guy Brush
    5 answers
    3 votes received
    0 votes

    To add to my question: I have a recording where the quiet parts look like there is no audio at all but there is. It is only very quiet.

    3 years ago | 0 comments

You need to be logged in, have a Live license, and have a username set in your account to be able to answer questions.

Answers is a new product and we'd like to hear your wishes, problems or ideas.