Live 9 32-bit 9.04 Windows 8 - Instrument Racks/Channels won't accept plugins dropped in
Have run into this a couple of times since upgrading to 9.04
1. I had a Max For Live Effect on a MIDI track after NI Battery.
2. I grouped the Max for live effect, so I had an effect rack with that one plugin.
3. I create a new chain in the audio effect rack.
4. I select the original chain with the M4L effect.
5. I try and drag a glue compressor after the M4L effect in it's chain. I get the '+' cursor and it looks like it drops but it isn't added.
I've run into similar situations with effect racks, and sometimes I can make it work by adding effects in a different order...
You need to be logged in, have a Live license, and have a username set in your account to be able to answer questions.
Give us your feedback.