Important: Loading different file types in PUSH 2...
1. Can PUSH 2 see midi files on the RGB screen? Same as it shows audio wave files?
2. Can I load midi files in tracks, as midi clips, from the browser? Can I load a midi file in a specific empty midi clip by pressing a pad and then assigning the clip?
3. Can I load my personal audio files as clips, from the browser? Can I load an audio file in a specific empty clip on a track, by pressing a pad and then assigning the clip?
4. Can I load instrument racks on a selected track, from the browser?
5. Can I assign third party plugins to a track, from the browser and then immediately access their device parameters, which Push will map automatically?
These are all important questions for me, because I need some clarification regarding Push 2 workflow...
So maybe some users or even people from Ableton could answer all those points...
ps: is a software/firmware update in the making, regarding some of the above?
You need to be logged in, have a Live license, and have a username set in your account to be able to answer questions.
Give us your feedback.