How to use a single Battery 4 VST Plugin with a Drum Rack (and Push) in Live 9
How to use a single Battery plugin as the sound source for multiple pads within a drum rack that also works as a drum rack in PUSH:
(1) Create a drum rack in live.
(2) Drop a Battery 4 Plugin into "C1" on the drum rack. [works with other NI instruments like the Superior Drummer or African Drums via Kontact]
(3) Show Live's Drum Rack's Chain List.
(4) Then open the Input/Output section.
(5) On the "Battery 4", you'll see "C1" in the receive. Set this to "All Notes" (it's at the top of the list).
(6) Note: You'll notice the Battery plugin disappears on the C1 assignment.
Push now sees a DRUM RACK, and you can program all the sounds from Battery and use all your existing Battery presets in a PUSH DRUM RACK.
You need to be logged in, have a Live license, and have a username set in your account to be able to answer questions.
Give us your feedback.