This Live Pack is a massive collection of unique, newly-created instruments derived from real-world acoustic sample material, synthesis and physical modeling. The creative sound design that went into Tronix makes it a good choice for the adventurous producer looking for out of the ordinary sounds.
Tronix consists of four instrument sections plus a pool of audio loops:
- Atmospheres – 45 sonically rich soundscapes, plus 21 stingers
- Ensembles – 10 highly playable multi-layered instruments
- Melodics – 27 gated arpeggios, 21 bass sounds, 52 leads, and 24 pads
- Percussives – 111 percussion instruments, divided into kits, individual ‘impact’ hits, impact sequences and short transitions
- Audio Loops – 75 tempo-synced clips
Each of the instruments uses Live's Rack format, with Macro controls mapped to attack, release, cutoff, resonance, reverb, delay, arpeggiator and more – letting you customize sounds to your needs, tweak them live in your performance or automate parameter changes in your arrangements.