Using Ableton Live as an Auto-Accompaniment tool for live presentations
I have a PC running Ableton Live latest version, a Roland Fantom G and the APC 40.
I would like to comimbine these two and accomplish something similar to an auto-accompaniment keyboard, or something similar to the Karma technology.
I was thinking in something like this:
1) Program the patterns/frases using Ableton and organize them in Scenes.
2) Use the APC 40 to launch the clips and scenes
3) The Ableton scenes would have no sound, just the rythm and the patterns
4) Use the Fantom G to produce the sound and effects
5) Use the Fantom G to play the chords, so the Ableton clips would act as an auto-accompaniment solution.
Is it possible to do?
You need to be logged in, have a Live license, and have a username set in your account to be able to answer questions.
Give us your feedback.