Pyntago is an Ableton Certified Training Center that focuses on electronic music production courses. The Ableton Live courses on offer range from a short four-week intro course to a full thirty-six-week course.
- Amsterdam Niederlande
Additional courses in mastering, synthesis, and music theory are also available, as well as one-on-one instruction. In cooperation with the Pioneer Pro DJ school, an eighteen-month DJ/producer course is offered.
All Pyntago courses provide students with a solid theoretical grounding. But more importantly, the aim is to help students develop the needed practical skills, and to motivate and inspire them to work on their own music, regardless of style. To achieve this, groups are limited to eight students. Pyntago teachers are not only experienced and knowledgeable—they are also active producers themselves.
Pyntago regularly hosts workshops and master classes to provide electronic music producers with hands-on knowledge and insights into how the pros work, and to help them keep up with the ever-changing world of electronic music.
At Pyntago you will:
- Find a coherent educational program focused on electronic music production
- Choose from a wide selection of courses for every level
- Develop your practical skills and theoretical understanding
- Work in small groups, which allows for personal attention
- Meet like-minded students and learn from them
- Discover different approaches to producing electronic music
- Learn from experienced teachers who are themselves producers
- Extend your knowledge and skills with relevant master classes and workshops
- Get to know people from all parts of the electronic music industry
Hinweis: Ableton Certified Trainer und Ableton Certified Training Center sind private Organisationen oder Unternehmen und weder Mitarbeiter noch Vertreter von Ableton. Sie werden nicht von Ableton AG, Ableton Inc. oder Ableton KK verwaltet. Die Trainer und Training Center sind für ihre Studienangebote und Lehrpläne selbst verantwortlich. Ableton übernimmt keine Verantwortung oder Haftung für deren Handlungen.