Part of BIMM University, BIMM Music Institute London is an Ableton Certified Training Centre. They open the doors to the music industry, encouraging creative freedom, providing real-world industry experiences and building a community across our colleges in the UK, Ireland and Germany.
- London Vereinigtes Königreich
Students are given access to unrivalled industry connections, experienced lecturers who live and breathe music, and the chance to choose from specialist courses as well as joint honours degrees.
The course on offer is a 3-year degree in Music Production. The BIMM London campus also runs courses in performance, songwriting, music business, event management and music journalism, as well as multiple joint honours courses. Students from different disciplines are encouraged to interact and collaborate.
BIMM London tutors are industry professionals. Teaching is therefore not only academic but also provides access to the knowledge, guidance, experience and connections of a working industry professional.
There is an extensive range of equipment for music production students at BIMM London, including:
- 7 Mac suites, all with Ableton Live Suite (as well as other DAWs) and Max 4 Live. One suite is fully equipped with Push 2 controllers. Two of Push controllers (and other controllers) are also available to book out and use in the studios or in the other Mac suites
- A range of plug-ins across all Mac suite computers, including Native Instruments Komplete, soundtoys and fabfilter
- A range of analogue and digital hardware synthesisers from Moog, Korg, Doepfer, and Roland
- 2x control rooms with Audient ASP8024 console and Audient ASP4816 console
- A post-production studio with 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos capabilities
- 2 Live rooms with drums, upright piano, bass amps, guitar amps, Hammond or keyboard and drum booths
- An open access Mac lab
- Five mixing suites
Hinweis: Ableton Certified Trainer und Ableton Certified Training Center sind private Organisationen oder Unternehmen und weder Mitarbeiter noch Vertreter von Ableton. Sie werden nicht von Ableton AG, Ableton Inc. oder Ableton KK verwaltet. Die Trainer und Training Center sind für ihre Studienangebote und Lehrpläne selbst verantwortlich. Ableton übernimmt keine Verantwortung oder Haftung für deren Handlungen.