kanye punk'n the grammy's

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dcease

Post by dcease » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:16 am

^lol=)

MAKE IT DANCE, DAMMIT!!! I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED!

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:18 am

Tarekith :lol: <-- seriously.

btw Kanye saying "oh you're going to play music over ME??" and they turned down the music. that guy has NO class.

"I just had an award given to me by a Beatle, have you had that happen to you Kanye"
- Vince Gill

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

dcease

Post by dcease » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:22 am

hell, everyone will hate it now, it was really only cool "live"... go forth and hate...

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:12 am

I thought the the Kanye/Daft Punk track this was excellent... show-biz entertainment as its finest!

beatpoet

Post by beatpoet » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:00 am

I'm with Tarekith on this one, that Curtis Mayfield cover was an abomination and what the fuck did he think he was doing with the Daft Punk track, it was horrible. He's technically a very poor predictable rapper.
I don't get it, he should be laughed off the stage for being a talentless fake, yet they're giving him grammys ? :roll:

Surely everyone can see through him at this stage ???

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:02 am

C.R.E.A.M.
spreader of butter

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:06 am

Kanye wrote:George Bush hates Lemurs!

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am

adventurepants_ wrote:
dcease wrote:yeah, my wife likes her too. suckin a glass dick is suckin a glass dick, anyway you look at it. besides, who does it hurt if we make fun of the monster the media created? shit, i don't really know if that bitch smokes crack, or not, nor do i care, and think the whole media situation is retarded. i think she's a fake, personally, but...

she's the one with three grammy's.

whatever. when you act like she do, you open yourself up to it. don't like the spotlight? don't like the critisism? don't fuckin touch the mic... you liable to get burnt.
youre so wrong about Amy.

she writes most of her own songs, is a devotee of 60s soul, and is the classic example of success spoiling someone. she had documented drinking problems before, but it wasnt until her mega success that she lost control. fair enough if you dont like her music, but to call her fake and lump her in with the Britneys of the world is just ignorant.
depends on how you use the word fake. no doubt she's the one singing etc etc etc, don't worry we wont try and take that away from you.
The fakeness comes with her aggressive & cynical use of tabloid journalism to keep her profile up and her album selling. Oh she was in yesterday's tabloids looking great, oh she's on the mend don't you know, she ate wheatbread yesterday, and her mummy is blah blah blah........ this bitch ain't gonna die unless it's in a car crash.
spreader of butter

Obineg

Post by Obineg » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:54 am

Those pyrotechnics shure kicked ass (and the lemurs acted as general purpose star trek type flashing lights)
macbook 2ghz / osX10.6 / built in soundcard / Apc40 / Axiom 49 / Live 8.1 / M4L

90's child

Post by 90's child » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Kayne has no flow and terrible lyrics.

Amy Winehouse is the best UK talent for 12 years.

TITBAG

Post by TITBAG » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:28 pm

kanye is a true entertainer, made a classic album, deserves the limelight and plays the media and fuckwits like you lot with ease

winehouse is a cynical product - lol at this fake-soul bullshit that gets spewed out of the uk every few years for guardian readers to jizz themselves over - remember joss stone? yeah i didnt think so

mosca

Post by mosca » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:32 pm

of course you were saying that when her first album came out i take it, you know - the bossa jazz effort that sold fuck all, the one that made her record company think 'fuck what have we done, better get Mark 'famous for covering other peoples songs' Ronson in to do a motown number on her.

were you?

90's child

Post by 90's child » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:34 pm

TITBAG wrote:kanye is a true entertainer, made a classic album, deserves the limelight and plays the media and fuckwits like you lot with ease

winehouse is a cynical product - lol at this fake-soul bullshit that gets spewed out of the uk every few years for guardian readers to jizz themselves over - remember joss stone? yeah i didnt think so

lol - you're comparing Joss Stone to Amy Winehouse? That's like comapring Kayne West to Prince.

Prince rates Amy Winehouse enough to offer to produce her next album. Kayne wishes he was Prince.

Go back and listen to your pop hop CD collection.

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:35 pm

TITBAG wrote:kanye is a true entertainer, made a classic album, deserves the limelight and plays the media and fuckwits like you lot with ease
Bingo!

90's child

Post by 90's child » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:41 pm

mosca wrote:
of course you were saying that when her first album came out i take it, you know - the bossa jazz effort that sold fuck all, the one that made her record company think 'fuck what have we done, better get Mark 'famous for covering other peoples songs' Ronson in to do a motown number on her.

were you?
And what has that got to do with anything? Plus you sound very bitter towards Mark Ronson.