Congressman moves to impeach Bush yesterday

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
morerecords

Congressman moves to impeach Bush yesterday

Post by morerecords » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:03 pm

Last edited by morerecords on Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Speaker Nancy Pelosi stated that there will be no consideration of impeachment proceedings against Bush and said the idea was "off the table."

morerecords

Post by morerecords » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:11 pm

He moved to impeach Bush, and it will not be reckognized

weeddigger

Post by weeddigger » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:21 pm

I don't think they go thru with it will bring more negative attention towards the US. Sure they'll get some for not doing it, but imagine the headlines all over if it did go down.

Maybe someone will just...

:arrow:

You know, take care of things...

:twisted:

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:27 pm

NO!!!!!!!! I want to see how much futher down Bush can take the US by either his actions or inaction to fix anything.

And I also want to see how much more money he can get to throw at Iraq.

This is some record breaking shit and I don't think he should stop while he's hot. Don't walk towards the light Big Dub!

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:46 pm

impeach? I'm thinking someone should just assas.... what? nevermind..
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

landrvr1

Post by landrvr1 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:48 pm

Like everything else about this worthless Congress, too little too late.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:49 pm

beats me wrote:NO!!!!!!!! I want to see how much futher down Bush can take the US by either his actions or inaction to fix anything.

And I also want to see how much more money he can get to throw at Iraq.

This is some record breaking shit and I don't think he should stop while he's hot. Don't walk towards the light Big Dub!
:lol: yeah, fuck it, I'll be dead within 50 years, let's torch the place, have some fun!!

the one thing that pisses me off about the freaking fundamentalist Islamists is that for all their talk and chest pumping they can't put a bullet into a few skulls. fucking WEAK! all talk, no walk.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:53 pm

Tone Deft wrote:[the one thing that pisses me off about the freaking fundamentalist Islamists is that for all their talk and chest pumping they can't put a bullet into a few skulls. fucking WEAK! all talk, no walk.
+1
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:34 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:impeach? I'm thinking someone should just assas.... what? nevermind..
and martyr the /b/tard? No thank you.

And yes, islamic maniacs are mostly talk, but then again, direct translations of arabic languages often come across very flamboyant and ooh-ima-getcha-ish.

kabuki

Post by kabuki » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Machinate wrote:
Johnisfaster wrote:impeach? I'm thinking someone should just assas.... what? nevermind..

And yes, islamic maniacs are mostly talk, but then again, direct translations of arabic languages often come across very flamboyant and ooh-ima-getcha-ish.
I say he be "martyrd"... anyone who actually beieves in maryrdom is a lost cause anyway.
15" PB 2.5 Ghz, 4 Gig RAM, 750 GB HD, Live 9 still no cue points or program change messages?!?. Doesn't do shit.

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:43 pm

kabuki wrote:
Machinate wrote:

I say he be "martyrd"... anyone who actually beieves in maryrdom is a lost cause anyway.
oh yeah, fuck him, it's the religious right in the US in general we should be concerned about. GWB is just an extension of them anyway.

It's like roaches, kill one and a thousand come for the funeral!

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:49 pm

Just fucking get somebody in there that can fix the economy.... The Euro is so thoroughly trashing the dollar it's not even funny, unless you're european.

Also, get somebody in there that will give incentives to the Major car manufactures to produce electric cars again, and find a way to get the oil out of Iraq and into american gas tanks. Sorry rest-of-world but why even bother taking over a hostile nation like Iraq if you can't offer your people even a smidgeon of the spoils of war?? That's Bush's biggest downfall, him and his cronies are too dammed greedy.

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:00 pm

John... John... come in John... Oh we've lost John...