the whinge thread

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
forge

Post by forge » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:50 am

8O 8O 8O 8O

Oh MY GOD that will give somebody something to whinge about.... 8O

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:01 pm

forge

Post by forge » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:37 pm

Ah it's all a bag a shite :cry:

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:52 pm

forge wrote:Ah it's all a bag a shite :cry:
now what kind of whinging is that? first you want to whinge, then you want something to whinge about, and you don't even give it a "proper go" or whatever you are supposed to give in Australia, where it is SUMMER for crying out loud so what are you whinging about, anyway?
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:22 pm

DeadlyKungFu wrote: It wouldn't be the same without the usual cast of lunatics around here
As I'm most likely one of the lunatics, I want to say that we love you too DKF!

My whinge;

Flash, youtube, google video and all media plugins don't work on my web browser that I use from 8:00 - 16:00 every day.

...But that's probably for the best.

:cry:

kineticUk

Post by kineticUk » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:47 pm

People are pricks ...
MacBook MacOS Live 9.7.1 Max for Live Push Logic

forge

Post by forge » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:35 am

mikemc wrote:
forge wrote:Ah it's all a bag a shite :cry:
now what kind of whinging is that? first you want to whinge, then you want something to whinge about, and you don't even give it a "proper go" or whatever you are supposed to give in Australia, where it is SUMMER for crying out loud so what are you whinging about, anyway?
your actually right, apart from the incessent misery of women deliberately trying to make life hell, there isnt much else to whinge about

in trueth I just wanted to ressurect a funny thread :wink:

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:51 am

I love this thread but I bitch on the others and come here to relax :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCgtYWUybIE

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:10 am

Removed for terms of use violation... that sucks. Another reason to whinge.

glu

Post by glu » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:20 am

Fucking SL25 won't work for shit. Reinstalled latest drivers, uninstalled all my soundcard shit and reinstalled... emailed novation support (took a looong time to get a response) tried their tips and attachment of the latest version... no...

So after i follow their instructions, blue screen of death. windows restarts.. no biggie, then after the farking bios option goes away and windows starts to load: POOFF the laptop just turns off altogether... turn back on, before windows starts, i get an apology for shutting off, I forgive it, try the instructions again... and then I just get this:

Windows: (found new hardware, hardware is working properly and ready to use)

SL25 installer (please connect SL25 or turn it on) over and over

fuck fuck fuck I just want to use it again. This random BS stinks!

I am really getting pissed at my PC. My mbox stutters the audio, my SL25 isn't getting recognized... the last resort, is to just nuke the bitch clean. I just have finish backing up this clusterfuck of tunes first.. I don't have the time to spend all weekend backing up 200 tracks...and my new external hard drive is 100 miles away (late xmas gift)

end bitch/rant
no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu

forge

Post by forge » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:32 am

glu wrote:Fucking SL25 won't work for shit. Reinstalled latest drivers, uninstalled all my soundcard shit and reinstalled... emailed novation support (took a looong time to get a response) tried their tips and attachment of the latest version... no...

So after i follow their instructions, blue screen of death. windows restarts.. no biggie, then after the farking bios option goes away and windows starts to load: POOFF the laptop just turns off altogether... turn back on, before windows starts, i get an apology for shutting off, I forgive it, try the instructions again... and then I just get this:

Windows: (found new hardware, hardware is working properly and ready to use)

SL25 installer (please connect SL25 or turn it on) over and over

fuck fuck fuck I just want to use it again. This random BS stinks!

I am really getting pissed at my PC. My mbox stutters the audio, my SL25 isn't getting recognized... the last resort, is to just nuke the bitch clean. I just have finish backing up this clusterfuck of tunes first.. I don't have the time to spend all weekend backing up 200 tracks...and my new external hard drive is 100 miles away (late xmas gift)

end bitch/rant
I'm having mac headaches

funny for all the cult of mac hype, I only seem to get this crap on the mac! :lol:

http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 542#410542

forge

Post by forge » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:46 am

glu

Post by glu » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:14 am

forge, how did you manage to fark up a mac like that? is the OS upgrade really a nightmare like that? I have been drooling over a mbp, its just so thin and sexy, fast, and OSX was fun to use over the holidays, but this sounds as much of a pantscrapper as XP...
no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu

forge

Post by forge » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:26 am

glu wrote:forge, how did you manage to fark up a mac like that? is the OS upgrade really a nightmare like that? I have been drooling over a mbp, its just so thin and sexy, fast, and OSX was fun to use over the holidays, but this sounds as much of a pantscrapper as XP...
I really dont know - now the thing wont let me log on - for the user login I always just use the number 1 because I want it to be quick and dont even want to have to enter a password to turn it on, and I make the hint the same: "1"

the hint keeps coming up 1

but it wont let me log in

it's against me, I think Apple have some kind of scanner that remembers when anyone has said anything bad about them ever on the net and does this to get them back

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:30 am

M. Bréqs wrote:
Removed for terms of use violation... that sucks. Another reason to whinge.

I can't remember what that video was. M.Breqs, you might like this.

Turn down your monitors unless you want your filings to fall out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcJbb5Qfj0