Bipartisan Report: Rumsfeld Responsible for Detainee Abuse

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

GrooveNinja

Re: Bipartisan Report: Rumsfeld Responsible for Detainee Abuse

Post by GrooveNinja » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:54 pm

BFD! These were guys who were captured on or around the field of battle, weren't they? So instead of just being shot right fricken there on the spot, they were whisked away to a tropical island, fed three squares, and forced to endure being dunked in the bathtub or watch their frickin' Koran being flushed? Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhh! I'll take the three 5.56 rounds to the chest, please!

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Sweet! Time for justice?

GrooveNinja

Post by GrooveNinja » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:14 pm

ethios4 wrote:Sweet! Time for justice?
Moronic partisan hack. Time to get them back for Bill?

thesmallisbeautiful

Post by thesmallisbeautiful » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:17 pm

Last time I checked, waiting in line at the airport wasn't considered the "field of battle".

A lot of people ended up being held without trial thanks to the patriot act and a lot of those were innocent.

GrooveNinja

Post by GrooveNinja » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:35 pm

thesmallisbeautiful wrote:Last time I checked, waiting in line at the airport wasn't considered the "field of battle".

A lot of people ended up being held without trial thanks to the patriot act and a lot of those were innocent.
Weren't most of them shipped there from Afghanistan and Iraq? All right, so maybe there were a few cases of people being carried down there from places that weren't combat zones, and I would call that a serious abuse. Certainly not worse than Waco, or Ruby Ridge, or what they are doing to those Border Patrol guys, but this whole thing is politically motivated, to get back at those Rascally Republicans.

sparklepuff

Re: Bipartisan Report: Rumsfeld Responsible for Detainee Abu

Post by sparklepuff » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:47 pm

GrooveNinja wrote:I'll take the three roundhouse kicks to the chest, please!
Guitar | Synths | Samplers | Ableton @ Phantogram & Big Grams

GrooveNinja

Post by GrooveNinja » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:52 pm

sparklepuff wrote:
GrooveNinja wrote:I'll take the three roundhouse kicks to the chest, please!
Hehehe, it's all part of the ninja training!

adventurepants_

Post by adventurepants_ » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:58 pm

GrooveNinja wrote:
BFD! These were guys who were captured on or around the field of battle, weren't they? So instead of just being shot right fricken there on the spot, they were whisked away to a tropical island, fed three squares, and forced to endure being dunked in the bathtub or watch their frickin' Koran being flushed? Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhh! I'll take the three 5.56 rounds to the chest, please!
gee things are just so simple in black and white cartooney land arent they? none of that pesky adult thinking for yourself stuff required there.
nathannn wrote:i will block everyone on this forum if i have to.

GrooveNinja

Post by GrooveNinja » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:06 pm

adventurepants_ wrote:
GrooveNinja wrote:
gee things are just so simple in black and white cartooney land arent they? none of that pesky adult thinking for yourself stuff required there.
Sure, why complicate things? This is just politics, pure and simple, get that Evil Rumsfeld and his pesky Republican cronies no matter what. You call that torture? Perhaps you should watch the home movies that Al Queada made of the guys that they captured? Remember Daniel Pearl? Or maybe Saddam's videos are more to your liking? Calling the stuff that went on at Abu Grabe or Guantanamo torture is laughable! Most frat boys endure worse than that during rush week.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:09 pm

adventurepants_ wrote:
GrooveNinja wrote:
Yeah careful there ninja, these guys around here are mind readers so they know exactly what you are thinking just from a post. It's scary i tell ya.

Funny thing is, whoever the guy I just quoted is, they don't want you to think for themselves, but want you to think like them. It doesn't even matter if you tell them you hate conservatives or republicans, it still doesn't count if you don't think like them.

Me, I hate conservatives and liberals both. Neither of their broadly defined ideologies want the world to be what I want it to be (space dust), so fuck 'em.

I say torture away. Keep bombing away. And to the one's who hate America, keep hatching plots, but let's make them even BIGGER and more spectacular so I have something to watch on TV. Like maybe a 9/11 plus a what happened in India happening in a few big cities. That would be fun. I want to see both sides light this ball on fire so we can all go down in flames.

But keep making music. It's the one redeeming quality of this existence.
Unsound Designer

GrooveNinja

Post by GrooveNinja » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:24 pm

stringtapper wrote:
Yeah careful there ninja, these guys around here are mind readers so they know exactly what you are thinking just from a post. It's scary i tell ya.

Funny thing is, whoever the guy I just quoted is, they don't want you to think for themselves, but want you to think like them. It doesn't even matter if you tell them you hate conservatives or republicans, it still doesn't count if you don't think like them.

Me, I hate conservatives and liberals both. Neither of their broadly defined ideologies want the world to be what I want it to be (space dust), so fuck 'em.

I say torture away. Keep bombing away. And to the one's who hate America, keep hatching plots, but let's make them even BIGGER and more spectacular so I have something to watch on TV. Like maybe a 9/11 plus a what happened in India happening in a few big cities. That would be fun. I want to see both sides light this ball on fire so we can all go down in flames.

But keep making music. It's the one redeeming quality of this existence.
Wow, now I'm kind of bummed out, dude. That's usually pretty hard to do. I'm glad that I took tomorrow off! I think I need to go home and pour myself a double Bourbon.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:28 pm

GrooveNinja wrote:Wow, now I'm kind of bummed out, dude.
My pleasure.
Unsound Designer

GrooveNinja

Post by GrooveNinja » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:45 pm

stringtapper wrote:
GrooveNinja wrote:Wow, now I'm kind of bummed out, dude.
My pleasure.
Hehehe, that's better!

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:52 pm

GrooveNinja wrote:Perhaps you should watch the home movies that Al Queada made of the guys that they captured? Remember Daniel Pearl? Or maybe Saddam's videos are more to your liking? Calling the stuff that went on at Abu Grabe or Guantanamo torture is laughable! Most frat boys endure worse than that during rush week.
We are supposed to be better than the terrorists. Using any of their methods on them is simply giving more young kids in Saudi Arabia reason to think that gaining 100 or so virgins in the after life is a good idea.

I don't give a fuck about your comparisons, I care about one simple thing, not giving Al Queda etc. ANY ammunition. Stacking prisoners up naked and taking shots of yourself giving them rectal examinations thumbs upping the camera is CERTAIN to give them ammunition. Congratulations on whining and making excuses for retarded and seriously damaging practices by a bunch of redneck idiots with no clue, including the current GWB and crew.