The formula: Justice, Oizo, Daftpunk, Sebastian.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
lola

Post by lola » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:57 pm

I knew they were big, but 839 views when opening a topic with the name justice..... in 3/4 of a day... damn!

Btw i just saw this new documentary of the justice tour by a friend, these guy's are quit funny.

http://buzzfeed.com/peggy/the-justice-documentary

pmestrez

Post by pmestrez » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:48 pm

Hi All,

Justice make what they want to make and they make it well !
Congratz !
Whatever their deep influences, something sure is that they can share tips and tricks because Ed Banger records is a big familly.

Anyway, if I had to say something about them it is more about their live act. I know most teenagers doesn't care about hearing something new or special during live performance but using ableton live to put whole track in scene just with an Beat repeater, a AutoFilter, an MPD24 and a apogee ensemble. They can prepare much more complex stuff to surprise the audience.
I know preparing a dynamic live act take a long time but they can even hire guy to help them to do so...
Nevertheless, it's difficult to travel with a lot of gears, but at least, preparing loops in scene and construct the live "live" would be certainly better or more "alive" ;-) That's what daftpunk do.

Regards all !

Piet

Stigmama

Post by Stigmama » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:15 pm

pmestrez wrote:Hi All,

Justice make what they want to make and they make it well !
Congratz !
Whatever their deep influences, something sure is that they can share tips and tricks because Ed Banger records is a big familly.

Anyway, if I had to say something about them it is more about their live act. I know most teenagers doesn't care about hearing something new or special during live performance but using ableton live to put whole track in scene just with an Beat repeater, a AutoFilter, an MPD24 and a apogee ensemble. They can prepare much more complex stuff to surprise the audience.
I know preparing a dynamic live act take a long time but they can even hire guy to help them to do so...
Nevertheless, it's difficult to travel with a lot of gears, but at least, preparing loops in scene and construct the live "live" would be certainly better or more "alive" ;-) That's what daftpunk do.

Regards all !

Piet
Sounds like a reason more elitist Dj`s to hate on them even more.
Pylons make good hunting hats for witches