An uncharacterisic display of mardiness.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
nolus

An uncharacterisic display of mardiness.

Post by nolus » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:40 am

Shit, this place is like a hall of mirrors. nothing is what it seems.

It's starting to remind me of a bad acid trip.

Is anybody here who they claim to be?
Crash wrote:Trash maybe, can't speak for him. Me, I'm just the paint on the coffin. I'm an irony, a joker, not real but still a high concentration of what haunts this board in every corner. Isn't it pathetic how much it worked out?

Now seriously, STASI? Robert, you should know better than comparing such a mundane and innocent thing like moderating an internet forum for a minimum of quality control to an oppressive near dictatorial force that helped supress a whole nation for decades. I don't get it when people lose any sense of commensurability, comparativeness, proportionality aka Verhältnismäßigkeit. Mensch, das hier ist nur ein blödes Internetforum, sicher ein sozialler Treffpunkt, aber kein von Besatzungsmächten als Pufferzone für den dritten Weltkrieg errichteter Kleinstaat. :?

Komm auf den Boden, stellt 'nen Studenten ein, der sich um die schäbigsten Bilderposts und Kraftausdrücke kümmert und komm in ein paar Wochen zurück, wenn es wieder Spaß macht mit den verbliebenden über unsere Leidenschaft, Hobby und harte Arbeit zu reden.

Wir haben hier übrigens eine echt coole customized Live Midicontroller Lösung gebaut, eine Mischung aus Reaktor, PK squared Bome und mittlerweile Max/MSP zusammen mit Remote SL/Nocturn und padKontrol zur unvergleichlich einfachen und coolen Steuerung von Trackeffekten mit wenigen Reglern und Knöpfen. Natürlich noch weit entfernt von einer großen Lösung wie Monodeck II, aber wirklich kreativ das bestmögliche aus den vorhandenen Mitteln herausgeholt. Aber viel wichtiger noch als die Controller Lösung selbst ist wie das Livespiel und auch das Komponieren von den neuen Werkzeugen beeinflusst wird. Lass uns über Musik machen reden, verdammich! Bei meinem nächsten Berlinbesuch gehn wir'n paar Wings im White Trash knabbern und lachen 'ne Runde in der dunklen Ecke. :wink:
google translate wrote:...aka proportionality. Man, this is just a stupid Internet forum, certainly a sozialler venue, but not of occupying powers as a buffer zone for the third world war built small state.

Come to the ground, is' can students who are the sordid images and strong language posts cares and come in a few weeks back when it's fun again with the remaining about our passion, hobby and work hard to talk.

Incidentally, here we have a really cool customized solution built Midicontroller Live, a mixture of reactor, PK squared Bome and meanwhile Max / MSP, together with Remote SL / Nocturne and matchless PADKONTROL for simple and cool control of track effects with few knobs and buttons. Obviously still far from a great solution like Monodeck II, but really the best creative from existing resources extracted. But much more importantly than the controller solution itself as the live game and also the composition of the new tools will be affected. Let's talk about making music, verdammich! On my next visit to Berlin go wir'n few Wings in the White Trash nibble and laugh 'ne round in the dark corner.
Crash/trash/whatever you are obviously a highly intelligent person, with a deep understanding of digital audio software and probably much more. But I think you may have taken too much acid or something.

Anyway Noel has already gone and nolus is about to follow - down into room 101.

Thanks for helping me wake up to the fact that this forum is a complete waste of time.

And thanks for the 15 minute challenge which was fun. Your (well Crash's) tune sucked, by the way.

Doubtless I will hang around and see if anyone replies to this and follow this fascinating thread to it's conclusion. But as soon as I've posted this I will change my password to something random and log out forever.

It's funny I started out as nolus, but changed to Noel because it is my real name. Why would I want to hide behind an alias? what possible purpose can it serve. Every word I've ever posted on this forum is just me, simple as that.

this thread --> http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=97986 like the H2/H4 thread, and many others like it, is another part of the reason I am leaving the forum. bigbonthabeat hasn't posted since, either he saw my post and could not be arsed to reply, or he never came back because of the crap quality of the replies he had up to that point and the general mess that this forum has become.

Bye Bye "Honey"
"That very perceptive of you Mr Stapleton, and rather unexpected... in a G Major"

NorthernMonkey

Post by NorthernMonkey » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:43 am

ffs, it's an internet forum, it's not real life.
..?