Wow! My first post!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
corygilbert

Post by corygilbert » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:32 pm

Michael Jackson wrote:
corygilbert wrote:If he's just an alter ego for amusment on this forum, he's put in the work, google the name, he's got at least 1 whole album on cdbaby.
Ohh yeah. Good point.

Hadn't thought of that.

Ha! Good point! :D :D

pulsoc

Re: Wow! My first post!

Post by pulsoc » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:39 pm

nebulae wrote:
Derrick D Clown wrote:Ask me anything you like and I'll get in there and make the stuff happen!
I'd like to know the deep and painful details of the divorce.
+1

And to all you haters, this guy is probably a Juggalo, so ya'll better check yourselves.

Derrick D Clown

Post by Derrick D Clown » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:15 pm

YEAH DUDES!

That's what I like, a little honesty and intervention. Coool! Well, my wife left me a few days ago because she said I was "not normal".... DUDE... I SOOOO miss that girl man... We used to get in all types of arguments. she was cool when she was younger but when she turned 22 all hell broke loose... yo.. girl started making me crazy. SHe would freak out about all my "habits". "hormones kill dude!" that's what I say.

but now i got all you FREEEKIN RAD MUSIC guys to hang and talk shop with! I can't wait to get really all up with it with all you DUDES!

Bro... I don't even use ableton live but i respect the people that have taken that leap from analog four tracks and frickin old amps. Now all you got FRICKIN' DIGITAL Stuff DUDE! OMG, I just want to be a part of all the excitement so lets keep the "vibe alive bro". MUSIC NEVER DIES.

I always say "free spirits are born free" so lets keep it rollin old school BROS.

What are you all doing for thanksgiving? DUDE, I got a party or 2 to go to but I'll definitely try to get back early tomorrow night to talk and post some more stuff...

HELL YEAH!

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:33 pm

he kinda looks like moby...maybe moby finally ate meat and lost all his marbles...

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:37 pm

Hey Clown Man - what's the best way to get blood and semen out of a clown suit? mine has more DNA in it than the sleeping bags at the Neverland Ranch.

you had to know that the rubber nose during sex was only going to turn your wife on for so long, eventually she'd realize she married a guy who was destined to live in mom's basement.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

icedsushi

Post by icedsushi » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:50 pm

I wonder what would happen, we hook this guy up with EvilEvil, man just think of it. It would either be like a chemistry project where something explodes, or we'd experience one helluva deep discussion. :)
Last edited by icedsushi on Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Jackson

Post by Michael Jackson » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:52 pm

Tone Deft wrote:...more DNA in it than the sleeping bags at the Neverland Ranch.
Get ye tae fuck ya lippy wee bastirt...

Owww!
Ben - the two of us need look no more...

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:01 pm

icedsushi wrote:I wonder what would happen, we hook this guy up with EvilEvil, man just think of it. It would either be like a chemistry project where something explodes, or we'd experience one helluva deep discussion. :)

Michael Jackson!!! do you use Live? now all we need are Chuck Norris and Jesus Christ.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

thegyratinggiblet

Post by thegyratinggiblet » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:21 pm

Man. My first visit to this site and I can't get over the amount of self important ( 'i'm a teacher me!') patient explanations to ignorant fckin newbies on topics like how to slice an audio clip (READ THe FCKIN MANual fckhead!) (Tips and tricks?????? wha?) and then I stumble upon Derick D Clown. The guys got character, style and man, he's got his music out there, he's doing somthing different with it and he's affectin people with it ( check the reviews). Are you? What makes me laugh tho and all thanks to you Derick for giving this - you the man- is seeing a load of people 'seemingly' taking the piss out a fckin clown. Anyone heard of irony? ha ha. The only person who seems to have is Derick - check his 'roll with it and egg it some' response, and the beauty is...he seems to be American! Derick does irony live in your house? Feed it and keep it warm and show it Love baby- your country needs you. And we need more people like you. You checkin in? It's great to see ya. Who would I rather be in a studio with? S'posed to be fun init? Give me downtime with a clown. anytime.
Please guys take the mick some more will ya. Ha ha.
x

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:32 pm

thegyratinggiblet wrote:Man. My first visit to this site and I can't get over the amount of self important ( 'i'm a teacher me!') patient explanations to ignorant fckin newbies on topics like how to slice an audio clip (READ THe FCKIN MANual fckhead!) (Tips and tricks?????? wha?) and then I stumble upon Derick D Clown. The guys got character, style and man, he's got his music out there, he's doing somthing different with it and he's affectin people with it ( check the reviews). Are you? What makes me laugh tho and all thanks to you Derick for giving this - you the man- is seeing a load of people 'seemingly' taking the piss out a fckin clown. Anyone heard of irony? ha ha. The only person who seems to have is Derick - check his 'roll with it and egg it some' response, and the beauty is...he seems to be American! Derick does irony live in your house? Feed it and keep it warm and show it Love baby- your country needs you. And we need more people like you. You checkin in? It's great to see ya. Who would I rather be in a studio with? S'posed to be fun init? Give me downtime with a clown. anytime.
x
Lick my taint?

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:47 pm

In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

jamester

Post by jamester » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:35 pm

thegyratinggiblet wrote:Man. My first visit to this site and I can't get over the amount of self important ( 'i'm a teacher me!') patient explanations to ignorant fckin newbies on topics like how to slice an audio clip (READ THe FCKIN MANual fckhead!) (Tips and tricks?????? wha?) and then I stumble upon Derick D Clown. The guys got character, style and man, he's got his music out there, he's doing somthing different with it and he's affectin people with it ( check the reviews). Are you? What makes me laugh tho and all thanks to you Derick for giving this - you the man- is seeing a load of people 'seemingly' taking the piss out a fckin clown. Anyone heard of irony? ha ha. The only person who seems to have is Derick - check his 'roll with it and egg it some' response, and the beauty is...he seems to be American! Derick does irony live in your house? Feed it and keep it warm and show it Love baby- your country needs you. And we need more people like you. You checkin in? It's great to see ya. Who would I rather be in a studio with? S'posed to be fun init? Give me downtime with a clown. anytime.
x
Looks like you got the whole "self important" thing down. Maybe you could ask Derick D Clown out on a date?
Purrrfect Audio PC by Jim Roseberry
Edirol UA-1000, Korg PadKontrol, Dynaudio BM 5A's
REAPER, Live, Sound Forge

djgroovy

Post by djgroovy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:47 pm

jamester wrote:
x
Looks like you got the whole "self important" thing down. Maybe you could ask Derick D Clown out on a date?
Maybe he is Derick D Clown

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:51 pm

maybe they're something altogether different

fucking clowns

likely the same guy, as well as yaztrax or whomever. open forum, anything can happen.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

popslut

Post by popslut » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:55 pm

pulsoc wrote: Lick my taint?
**Wipes snot and red wine off the monitor**

I just nearly popped a bollock.