b0unce - oh wise one, lead us in the ways of life!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dinsync

b0unce - oh wise one, lead us in the ways of life!

Post by dinsync » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:34 pm

Dear b0unce,

You seem so pleased to post the ugly matters of war - that in war innocent people die, ugly, horrible things happen on both sides. You seem to think you are the first person to discover that war is ugly.

You seem to think that all those fighting the war love to fight it. That anyone "for" the war loves war.

Please instruct us oh wise one on how you would address these issues.

How would you solve the worlds problems? I'd love to hear your the view from your 13 year old mind.

I hate the war. I think the war in Iraq is probably a big mistake. But I am wise enough to know that something must be done and that no matter what is done - innocents will die. It is the sad, sad truth.

dys4ik

Post by dys4ik » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:43 pm

I'd like to see more thoughtful commentary and less linking to other commentary.

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:17 pm

war war war

rabble rabble rabble

Khazul

Re: b0unce - oh wise one, lead us in the ways of life!

Post by Khazul » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:38 am

dinsync wrote:How would you solve the worlds problems? I'd love to hear your the view from your 13 year old mind.
'Nuke the site from orbit - only way to be sure'
Nothing to see here - move along!

smartass303

Post by smartass303 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:23 am

get over it TD

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:50 am

dinsync wrote:Dear b0unce,

You seem so pleased to post the ugly matters of war - that in war innocent people die, ugly, horrible things happen on both sides. You seem to think you are the first person to discover that war is ugly.

You seem to think that all those fighting the war love to fight it. That anyone "for" the war loves war.

Please instruct us oh wise one on how you would address these issues.

How would you solve the worlds problems? I'd love to hear your the view from your 13 year old mind.

I hate the war. I think the war in Iraq is probably a big mistake. But I am wise enough to know that something must be done and that no matter what is done - innocents will die. It is the sad, sad truth.
i think we should all use our virtual hands and push you into the war zone with a chaingun and a bandana and see what happens. I know war exsists, i just dont really care about it. Secretly i am longing for the day when countries and religion dont exsist and we can simply graze grass and hump.
far more satisfying.

itook4lefts

Post by itook4lefts » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:53 am

Khazul wrote:
dinsync wrote:How would you solve the worlds problems? I'd love to hear your the view from your 13 year old mind.
'Nuke the site from orbit - only way to be sure'
he's just a grunt. no offence.

chrysalis33rpm

Post by chrysalis33rpm » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:00 am

dys4ik wrote:I'd like to see more thoughtful commentary and less linking to other commentary.
That would change my opinion as well.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:22 am

chrysalis33rpm wrote:
dys4ik wrote:I'd like to see more thoughtful commentary and less linking to other commentary.
I dont want to change your opinion chrysalis.

as for dys4ik & dinsync. . . I'd like to see them use their real logins :wink:
spreader of butter

chrysalis33rpm

Post by chrysalis33rpm » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:12 am

b0unce wrote:
chrysalis33rpm wrote:

then carry on, my good man...

chrysalis33rpm

Post by chrysalis33rpm » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:13 am

but what is it that you want to do? ie, what's the point?

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:00 am

chrysalis33rpm wrote:but what is it that you want to do? ie, what's the point?
I already made that clear,
I know...I know...its hard to retain so much information, but if you check out the three threads relating to afghanistan...you know the ones, you've been posting in them {but not reading them it seems}, you'll find your answer.

ta ta!
spreader of butter

chrysalis33rpm

Post by chrysalis33rpm » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:09 pm

b0unce wrote:
I know...I know...its hard to retain so much information, but if you check out the three threads relating to afghanistan...you know the ones, you've been posting in them {but not reading them it seems}, you'll find your answer.

ta ta!
Well, 80% of what you post wasn't written by you, bounce - so I think my question is valid. If you're trying to inform people, I think most of us are already informed, even though some have different political opinions than you.

Cheers Bounce.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:20 pm

chrysalis33rpm wrote:
b0unce wrote:

ta ta!
Well, 80% of what you post wasn't written by you, bounce - so I think my question is valid. If you're trying to inform people, I think most of us are already informed, even though some have different political opinions than you.

Cheers Bounce.

I'm not here to change opinions, holmes. Everyone makes their own. Information, on the other hand, is a different thing. unless you're fucking psychic you're going to need an information outlet to find out whats going on around the world. Its ok in this forum to discuss this material, its ok to point out material to the users of this forum which pertains to worldwide conflict, the occupation of soverign nations, human suffering etc etc. - people are smart enough to make their own opinions, as was said to me users are smart enough to click on or not click on a link when its clearly titled in the SUBJECT of the thread...

and why is there now some special rule for me that I cant bring these articles to the attention of my fellow forum users ? You're holding me to some kind of standard that my post should be 100% {or whatever you reckon is an acceptable percentage} written by me as an excuse for asking a question that's already been answered in plain & simple english in threads you're posting in ?

that's original.

although, its possible you barely read whats being said anyways...so, an honest mistake maybe
spreader of butter

dys4ik

Post by dys4ik » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:33 pm

b0unce wrote:
chrysalis33rpm wrote:

What is my "real" login?