Zebra 2 Question.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Hypomixolydian

Zebra 2 Question.

Post by Hypomixolydian » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:02 pm

Hello,

I have been reading that people here are very impressed with Zebra 2. Are there limits on installs? Does it work via Challenge/Response authorisation like Ableton and Native stuff? Or is it just a straightforward download and install?
It looks impressive and the reviews I have read are extremely positive, so I figure why not get it for myself as a Christmas treat?
The fact that I can pay via bank transfer and not by credit card is a bonus.

Thanks

unklmic

Re: Zebra 2 Question.

Post by unklmic » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:40 pm

Astral Fridge Magnet wrote:Are there limits on installs? Does it work via Challenge/Response authorisation like Ableton and Native stuff? Or is it just a straightforward download and install?
Thanks
Why would that matter?

ColdPack

Post by ColdPack » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:14 pm

Is there a reason you're asking here and not at the Zebra forums?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum ... 2d6640962a

Have fun! Good folks there.

CP

Hypomixolydian

Post by Hypomixolydian » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:21 pm

unklmic wrote:
Why would that matter?
Because I would like to install it on at least 2 machines (maybe more).

ColdPack wrote:Is there a reason you're asking here and not at the Zebra forums?

A lot of unAbleton relatated stuff gets asked here, so why not ask? Do you respond like that to everybody else whenever someone posts OT stuff, or anything not related to Ableton. Plus, seeing that on this forum a lot of people seem to be talking about the wonders of Zebra 2 I didn't think it was inappropriate to ask.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:03 pm

STFU astral fudge packer.
spreader of butter

deva

Post by deva » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:18 am

Astral Fridge Magnet wrote:Hello,

I have been reading that people here are very impressed with Zebra 2. Are there limits on installs? Does it work via Challenge/Response authorisation like Ableton and Native stuff? Or is it just a straightforward download and install?
It looks impressive and the reviews I have read are extremely positive, so I figure why not get it for myself as a Christmas treat?
The fact that I can pay via bank transfer and not by credit card is a bonus.

Thanks
Serial number... don't know what the install limit is... better to ask on the kvr forum for this stuff cause Urs will reply there and give you the firsthand scoop.

Soundwise, versatility, and ease of use? Zebra2 rocks!

tylenol

Post by tylenol » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:20 am

It is not C/R, you just get a code from Urs when you pay, and activate the demo version. IIRC there are no limits on installs, but I don't know where I saw that so maybe you should ask on the KVR forum.

Hypomixolydian

Post by Hypomixolydian » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:38 am

b0unce wrote:STFU astral fudge packer.
You never did get around to PMing me your phone number to arrange a face to face meeting did you mr. microscopic penis? Don't have the microscopic balls? Everyone here knows what a complete waste of space you are and you constantly prove it time and time again.
Get a life you sad, pathethic excuse of a maggot brained, polyp on a distended rectum and spare us the pseudo tough guy act. We all know what a fake you are little boy who has nothing better to do or contribute.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:40 am

yawwwwn...

I forgot I was supposed to PM you my phone number ? Doesnt seem likely. I mean, it doesnt seem likely you'd come visit to be arseholed by my band of polish brutes.

(and lol - the cock size, male rape, and fighting rhetoric is allllll yours - when you were waxing off on your 'i'll beat you up' bullshit, I offered my services next time you're in town. The offer is always open for a meathead like you, the type of guy who talks about beating people up on a forum and expects a 'clean fight' is hardly a threat to an animal like me)

<-- grabs crotch.
spreader of butter

Hypomixolydian

Post by Hypomixolydian » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:18 am

b0unce wrote:
I forgot I was supposed to PM you my phone number ? Doesnt seem likely. I mean, it doesnt seem likely you'd come visit to be arseholed by my band of polish brutes.
Try me dickhead!!!!!!! I am still waiting for you to PM me your number mr. microscopic penis (seems like I hit a sore spot), all talk no action, maggot brain, wanker. You are such a spineless piece of shit that I can't possibly take you seriously (nor does anyone else here). As I said, I can get to Ireland anytime or anywhere within Europe actually. Forgot my eye, you don't have the guts.
Your Polish brutes huh? Can't face me all by yourself? You pathetic little worm!!!!!!!!

b0unce wrote:
(and lol - the cock size, male rape, and fighting rhetoric is allllll yours - when you were waxing off on your 'i'll beat you up' bullshit,
And what's your point shit for brains, polyp on a distended rectum, twat, wanker, all talk no action, hiding behind your computer!!! Plus as I have pointed out, I never said I would beat the shit out of you unless forced into that situation (and it would take me seconds). All I said was I doubt you would have the balls (albeit microscopic ones) to mouth off to my face like you do on this forum hiding behind your mummy's apron in the anonimity of internet trying to act tough. YOU FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can all see through your pathetic little act. All I want is to see your reaction when (more like if you see me in person) and to see if you really are like how you talk on this forum. But like I said, WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A FAKE and I am disapointed in my self to respond to a scumbag like you.

b0unce wrote:yawwwwn...

.......... and expects a 'clean fight' is hardly a threat to an animal like me)
Clean fight??? You obviously know nothing about kick boxing do you dickhead? As I said, a matter of seconds. PM me your number and we'll arrange a meeting chicken shit. I will repeat I have no intention to beat you up and never said I would, only if forced into that situation. But we both know that you have no intention of PMing me your number and we both know (and the majority of readers here) that you are a maggot, who has no life, a pathetic excuse for an existence and a FAKE. You say you are an animal. Wrong species!!!! You are a worthless insect.

At "best" all you will do is come back with some insulting retort and an all talk no action remark. But I won't reply anymore. The only thing I will respond to is when you PM me your number.

So YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN to you dipshit.

LouisC

Post by LouisC » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:28 am

.... yes alright well while you two do that thing (really sad) I just thought I should say definently get Zebra2 if you can mate! Best thing i've purchased over the last 6 months! Loving it, the presets are really beautiful too, what do you think of the demo?

Hypomixolydian

Post by Hypomixolydian » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:51 am

LouisC wrote:.... yes alright well while you two do that thing (really sad) I just thought I should say definently get Zebra2 if you can mate! Best thing i've purchased over the last 6 months! Loving it, the presets are really beautiful too, what do you think of the demo?
Yes, I agree with what you first said, it is sad, but if you can be bothered, just do a search on Bounce and you will see that this pathetic excuse for an existence's goal here on this forum is to aggravate as many people as he can ( he has no life just look at his post count and when he joined. That in itself speaks volumes) . It is also pathetic on my part that I am responding to his shit but I won't anymore (only to a face to face meeting).

In answer to your question on whether I have tried the demo. Yes and I love it immensely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cryptic UK

Post by Cryptic UK » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:44 pm

Fanny hair!
Drums

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:07 pm

lather my balls with your hairy tongue, Mr Astral
spreader of butter