Bush warns of new Vietnam in Iraq !

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Does Robtroonik suck the devils cock ?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:14 pm

yes he is a corporate Dj
76%
No he is a reasonable and well balanced moron
24%

Total votes: 17

kokre8

Post by kokre8 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:51 am

deva wrote:
robtronik wrote:I'm not pro war, I'm pro removal of Saddam.

rob.
you are pro-war

Saddam was a US ally for years, including during the period where he used chemical gas on civilians. The US said nothing at the time. The only reason we are there now is cause we want the oil. You can pretend all you want, but you come down on the side of war and this war is a racist war driven by white supremacists in a racist nation.
I do not think rob cares what color the burnt dead babies are, in fact it is clear he does not care about them at all, as long as Saddam got removed, does not matter what the cost, it's number one on his list that he posts.

Rod Underleaf

Post by Rod Underleaf » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:06 am

Rod Underleaf wrote:
Rod Underleaf wrote:
Rod Underleaf wrote:Rob said " resort to unfounded, petty, and degrading attacks. If anything, I have a case against your conduct ". If you are referring to what I said about DJs and lightbulb ideas and turds as ideas and even shitflies I take full responsibility for these incorrect comments and extend my most sincere apologies to anyone who was offended by these dirty rhetorical tricks. The fact is that I deeply admire the skills of computer musicians and appreciate all of the technical posts by members that I have benefited from.
That said I sincerely believe that that the premise of the post is a cannard and seriously flawed and

Reviewing everything I now ban myself from comments on any OT posts though I think things are in good hands :D .

Now that I have fully atoned by being banned by myself and thereby siezing the intellectual and moral highground, I grant myself full posting privilages!

I will in future be even more calculating when introducing an acute Hegelian dialectical crisis into the forum dynamics. Please note that the gadfly bite wounds I have inflicted are but loving guidance in our effort to bring those affected to full and reasonable aprehension of reality.

Thought I better post this over here so everybody knows whats going on :D

Taiis

Post by Taiis » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:35 am

There are no larger evils in the world, only confused goods.

Don't be mistaken to believe that the USA is evil or made up from evil people.

Don't be confused by the fact that they've gone to war or kept slaves. Almost every country in the world has partaken in actions that could seem almost genocidal - at some point in their history.

Can alot of people be manipulated by a small elite of spin-doctors? - yes probably. Because that is the spin-doctors' function. We educate them, employ them - among the top books on amazon are "The science of influence" by Kevin Hogan.

Is it wrong? - depends on how you percieve it. If you are being bombed, then yes, it feels evil and wrong to you.

Would the people make a more correct choice than the government? - who is smarter? - the book : "The wisdom of crowds" tell us that they would. The book : "Intuition" by D. Myers, tells us that people often make logical mistakes. Are the government making those mistakes? - who are making faulty reasoning?

Are you only looking for lacking morale, logics or proof when you aren't in agreement with the action being taken?
+++ ---- +++ ----- +++ ----- +++ ----- +++
33 Koncerts, no demo, no album
http://www.thespoofkats.com

kokre8

Post by kokre8 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:47 am

We surely need no more fricken threads on this Taiis

speciaaly with donkey dung like this;

"Is it wrong? - depends on how you percieve it. If you are being bombed, then yes, it feels evil and wrong to you."

fraq

Post by fraq » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:12 am

jamief wrote:incidently this thread wont go away. But your reputation will erode.
I'd say Rob is looking a lot better at this point than you, and these "new" members.
But I don't expect you to see that....

kokre8

Post by kokre8 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:17 am

Thats cause Rupert Murdoch is your boss and he made you say that :)

Rod Underleaf

Post by Rod Underleaf » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:17 am

Dont worry Fraq, its only The Hegelian Rash. I have the anti-feces and the synthesis too! :D

fraq

Post by fraq » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:18 am

kokre8 wrote:Thats cause Rupert Murdoch is your boss and he made you say that :)
Are you 15?

kokre8

Post by kokre8 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:22 am

Hey if your looking for youngsters, do it elsewhere please, yech.

jamief

Post by jamief » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:51 pm

:D

jamief

Post by jamief » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:52 pm

fraq wrote:
kokre8 wrote:Thats cause Rupert Murdoch is your boss and he made you say that :)
Are you 15?
No but you smell of shite ! :D :D and have the iq of a twig ! :D

Peter Package

Post by Peter Package » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:38 am

Rob's been hired to do a remix for these guys

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/ ... index.html

so look for his politics to change really quick!

Peter Package

Post by Peter Package » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:39 am

jamief

Post by jamief » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:19 pm

like i said this thread wont die. :!: :)

jamief

Post by jamief » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:16 pm

YEs indeed boys