TC M6000 REVERB + EXTRAS FOR SALE

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
andy_slate

TC M6000 REVERB + EXTRAS FOR SALE

Post by andy_slate » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:24 am

hello all,

i have bought a TC M6000 R about 6 months ago for 3 projects and i am not using it anymore. Due to financial problems, i have to sell this unique masterpiece.

tc electronic System 6000 Reverb

Containing the entire Reverb and Delay palette of TC Electronic, Reverb 6000 is a four engine monster for professional film and music production. It delivers the finest, wildest and most research-intensive spatial effects of the audio industry today. Reverb 6000 contains the entire family of award winning VSS reverbs for mono, stereo, LtRt, 5.1 and 6.1 formats, the best algorithms and presets from M3000 and M5000 plus unique Reverb 6000 preset banks such as Halls of Fame and the Skywalker Sound Collection. Presets can be further adjusted with numerous parameters to make them just the right fit for any sound image you may be working on.

As a part of a continuous and free upgrade path, new effect reverbs have recently been added, as well as wild delay and boundary effects for any format up to 6.1. Reverb 6000 even runs 16 independent mono Reverbs in real-time – your insurance of complete flexibility.

Reverb 6000 can be controlled from a TC Icon Remote, a Mac or PC. Network it, share it, automate it against time code, or use the automation built into a workstation.

SPECIFICATIONS:

+ Pc & Mac Version

+ 8 channel AES-EBU in/out

+ Mastering Bundle

+ Massenburg 5.1 and Stereo EQ Bundle

+ 1x Stereo 96khz/24 bit AD/DA board

+ English manual, original box

+ Pc & Mac Icon Editor software

+ comes with 3 month guarantee

+ Serial # : 287441

Price: 6.500 EUR / 8.000 USD + shipping costs

if you are interested to buy the TC, please contact me.

thanks
andy