Any one here in the philippines?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
sweetjesus

Any one here in the philippines?

Post by sweetjesus » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:31 pm

I'm in Manila at the moment, would be cool to know what's fun to do here (please don't say hookers, it's pathetic seeing all the old caucasian nerds with one hangin off their arm).

karate

Post by karate » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:25 pm

What are you doing there? Are you Filipino? I am planning to take a vacation there in a few months. Go to the beach the water is WARM!!!

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:37 pm

Not Filipino, I took an hour trip from Taipei (I'm not Taiwanese either) to do a small contract job (could become a big nightmate job.. but different story).

I will go to the water, but I was more keen to check out some clubs or underground stuff.
I've checked up on some nature stuff i.e. check out an island called Boracay or something like that and also theres a lake that contains a volcano which contains a lake inside it.

But as I said, i'd like to check out some clubs or just really odd stuff.

proteron

Re: Any one here in the philippines?

Post by proteron » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:16 pm

Is it somehow less pathetic for young african streetfighters to have hookers on their arms?
sweetjesus wrote:I'm in Manila at the moment, would be cool to know what's fun to do here (please don't say hookers, it's pathetic seeing all the old caucasian nerds with one hangin off their arm).
--
chris (proteron)

sqook

Post by sqook » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:34 am

I was curious about this myself, so I did some searching and found some interesting stuff here, on the gov'ts tourism page.

And I'll be damned, if they don't recommend hookers, hookers, and more hookers!

haha, j/k. Enjoy your travels. :)

karate

Post by karate » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:16 am

Whata ya mean odd stuff??? :lol: I went with my family when I was a kid I haven't been there in over ten years. Sorry don't know too much about the club scene over there. Anyways have a San Miguel beer for us at the Ableton forum.

sweetjesus

Re: Any one here in the philippines?

Post by sweetjesus » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:31 am

proteron wrote:Is it somehow less pathetic for young african streetfighters to have hookers on their arms?
sweetjesus wrote:I'm in Manila at the moment, would be cool to know what's fun to do here (please don't say hookers, it's pathetic seeing all the old caucasian nerds with one hangin off their arm).
I got more african american and jamaican friends in Taiwan than the amount I have seen here (the amount being a nice rounded ZERO)