Gathering influences from all forms of bass music, Dave has produced tracks for the legendary Roots Manuva (Here We Go Again) and Aloe Blacc (Everyday Grind). He has also created and taught both beginner and advanced Ableton Live production courses for over 10 years, everywhere from Indigenous communities to specialised trade shows and also in prisons, while creating and refining his own unique curriculum focused on promoting positive vibes through music.
Dave "Dizz1" Norris
- Melbourne Victoria Australie
Known for his “feel” - whether it’s scratching, drumming or programming those sideways beats - Melbourne based turntablist, producer, drummer and teacher, Dave Norris (aka Dizz1) has been involved in the music industry for over 2 decades, including two years spent in Japan. He began using Ableton Live in its first incarnation back in 2002 and has been using it as his main production DAW since version 5.
He has also established a not for profit organisation www.soundofthefuture.org which focuses on working with young, disengaged and at risk people using Ableton and Push as a means to connect.
Advance your Ableton Live skills with his online 1-on-1 tuition!
He can cater to your own specific needs, answer any niggling questions you may have and help you to lay down all those ideas you have been hearing in your head (and then some!) LET'S GO!
- Produce Music With Ableton Live
- Learn how to produce, record, remix, improvise, compose and edit your musical ideas using Ableton's Live audio and MIDI sequencing software.
- Advanced Music Production With Ableton Live: Here you will learn concepts that will take your productions and live performances to the next level, such as on-the-fly beat creation and building next level grooves, bass lines, pads, harmonies, and melodies.
- Performing Live with Ableton Live: Here we will lean how to create a live DJ/remix set, build backing tracks for your band, or record and assemble an entire song, on the fly, in front of a crowd. You will go deep into MIDI controllers, live performance concepts and all the other tips and tricks Ive learnt over the years!
Remarque: les formateurs certifiés Ableton et les Centres de Formation Certifiés Ableton sont des entités ou entreprises privées et ne constituent ni des employés ni des agents d'Ableton. Ils ne sont pas administrés par Ableton AG, Ableton Inc. ou Ableton KK. Les formateurs et les centres sont seuls responsables de leurs propres offres de cours et de leurs programmes. Ableton n'assume aucune responsabilité pour les actions des formateurs ou des centres.