8.04 can suck my %*^&@

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
[nis]

Re: 8.04 can suck my %*^&@

Post by [nis] » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 pm

glitchrock-buddha wrote: Can you do this in non-beta versions?
No. There is however a secret option which can activate the event recorder in normal Live versions as well, but it's better to use a beta version for such purposes.
glitchrock-buddha wrote: Do you click "create bug reporting snapshot" after Live has crashes or before you expect it to?
It creates the bug report automatically when it crashes, i.e. as soon as you restart Live after the crash, it collects the event recording and all relevant data (such as the log.txt file, crash report, Live set file, etc.) and packs it into a Live Pack (.alp file).

The "create bug reporting snapshot" function from the "help" menu does the exact same thing, but can be used if you find any bug which doesn't crash Live.

Either way it puts the bug report on your desktop, so all you need to do is to send us the .alp file.

glitchrock-buddha wrote: (Does it start recorded events after you click it or does it always record events and the click captures it?)
It does the latter.

Best,
Nico
Nico Starke
Ableton Product Team

Trip Downtown

Re: 8.04 can suck my %*^&@

Post by Trip Downtown » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 am

Trip Downtown wrote:Once I couldn't find my keys but then they were in my pocket.

Thread delivers. :lol:
OM NOM NOM. This is the sound of me eating my sarcasm hat... :lol:

Cheers Ableton people for jumping on and helping out. :)