Drum Booth contains carefully curated samples of acoustic kits recorded in a tight, dry room. Perfect on their own or as reinforcement for electronic drums, Drum Booth also offers a selection of unique experimental recordings not heard in standard acoustic libraries.
The sounds in Drum Booth were recorded with a very dry sound, to allow for most flexible post processing options. This Pack includes 64-pad multisampled kits as well as 16-pad one-shot kits. Choose a multisampled kit if you need the expression of a real drummer, or load a single shot kit to create hard-hitting, straight-forward grooves that are equally at home in both electronic genres, as well as those with more traditional instrumentation.
The acoustic effect sounds go far beyond what you might expect from an acoustic drum kit, adding another dimension that lives somewhere between acoustic and electronic and giving you a wealth of sound design possibilities.
- 20 Kits with 16 Pads using one-shot samples
- 3 Kits with 32 Pads using multisampled drum hits
- 3 Kits with 64 Pads using multisampled drum hits, laid out for finger drumming
- 2 Finger Snare Kits using 64 one-shot samples; these were recorded with the snares off and played by finger, each sample representing a different region on the skin
- 103 multisampled Drum Hits you can use to create your own drum kits
- Samples provided by Stephan Rühl