SoundCloud - music pro service + invites

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
henrikb

Post by henrikb » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:19 pm

maomao wrote: - something I'd really love to see is direct links to individual uploaded tracks, to be sent around by Email to my friends.
I'm not sure i understand what you mean? All tracks on SC has a unique permalink that you can send around to friends if you like. Although, people cannot access it if they don't have an account but that's all going to change when we open the site to the public.
maomao wrote: - can someone explain to me how on la Terra there are some many Italians on soundcloud??
Actually, there aren't so many if you really check but they are really into SoundCloud over there and are very active users. Which we think is great!

Also, there is still invites left on the guestlist so there is no point PM:ing me to get them. Just go here http://soundcloud.com/guestlist/ableton
Looking forward to see you on the site!
Ever Had Trouble Sending or Receiving Music? - SoundCloud.com

maomao

Post by maomao » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:36 pm

henrikb wrote: All tracks on SC has a unique permalink that you can send around to friends if you like. Although, people cannot access it if they don't have an account but that's all going to change when we open the site to the public.

Allright.. I just need to be patient then (like Cartman and the Nintendo Wii)
http://www.soundcloud.com/maomao

"one good thing about music is when it hits you feel no pain"

fatrabbit

Post by fatrabbit » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Yeah I thought I was really big in Italy.

Until I realised that some people follow everyone they can find - sort of like MySpace 'networking' - because more people might be aware of them, listen to their tracks etc.

Grappadura

Post by Grappadura » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:31 am

Cool thing! Have you got an invitation left? EDIT: Thx, found the link. :oops:

Synchro

Post by Synchro » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:46 pm

Pretty well done and this is Web 3.0 8O

grnr

Post by grnr » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:37 pm

i've been looking for a while for a good place to host music that allows widgets in order to add an extra player for remixes to our myspace (8min odd tracks have to be squashed to unacceptably bad quality to fit onto myspazz). just signed up to soundcloud, hopefully this is just what i'm looking for!

EDIT: and i'm very very impressed so far. not only is the site easy to use and very snappy, the default colours for the widget matched exactly with the redesign of my band's myspace. good work sir!

yrs,
g

SimonPHC

Post by SimonPHC » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 pm

just joined as well, link in my sig