$15 bucks for sex while on meth

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
thefool

Post by thefool » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:22 pm

b0unce wrote:if 15 bucks isn't normal for sex, what is ? The AD seems to suggest money for sex is reasonable so long as you don't sell yourself short. or something.
I missed your comment, but thats actually a great point

foogermooger

Post by foogermooger » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:32 pm

sparklepuff wrote:I have no idea. The pic is a billboard that was posted in Montana and was quickly removed due to the complaints of the naughtiness of the picture. I think it's fucking hilarious. They certainly aren't trying to beat around the bush, there.

"What will happen if I smoke meth?"

"You'll start selling your pussy to truckers at rest stops for $15."

"Oh."
I was pretty offended to start with....but heck its true...so well done sparklepuff for making me look at the disturbing image....I ended up reading all the replies in this post and seen some pretty horrid images....Those comparison pics are shocking...

A lot of the junkies you see round my area i remeber were actually quite pretty before they started the drugs....One was a beauty queen who ended up murdered 8O :( ...she was hot, had her whole life in front of her and got in with the wrong crowd...man such a sad sad waste of a life, you just seen her go down hill..ended up a total mess....so my point is the picture in sparklepuffs avatar showing a girl who im sure we can all agree if was drug free could be pretty nice looking.....well it highlights perfectly what is actually happening....

I would like to forget about it soon though......but hes making a pretty good statement with his pic....we should all be more aware of this fucked up society we live in...

Just my thoughts anyway

Post by 4.33 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:37 pm

thefool wrote:
b0unce wrote:if 15 bucks isn't normal for sex, what is ? The AD seems to suggest money for sex is reasonable so long as you don't sell yourself short. or something.
I missed your comment, but thats actually a great point
ololololol)) what a bunch of hypocrites!
open your eyes- sex for money IS reasonable. "the oldest profession" - heard that saying?
sex sells - thats in the human nature

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:50 pm

4.33 wrote: ololololol)) what a bunch of hypocrites!
open your eyes- sex for money IS reasonable. "the oldest profession" - heard that saying?
says the guy from moscow.

a place that only outlawed human trafficking in 2003.

and is still central to a billion dollar sex slave industry.
spreader of butter

Post by 4.33 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:54 pm

a whore has no nationality

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:59 pm

It IS known as the 'world's oldest profession,' but I find anyone choosing to pay for sex pretty pathetic.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:59 pm

@4.33
before you edited you said 'russians are human too'

and your point was ?

Mine was simple, I won't be called a hypocrite by some cretinous moscow dweller for the reasons I previously outlined.
spreader of butter

Post by 4.33 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:09 pm

b0unce wrote:@4.33
before you edited you said 'russians are human too'

and your point was ?

Mine was simple, I won't be called a hypocrite by some cretinous moscow dweller for the reasons I previously outlined.
these two phrases are of the same idea, if you could connect to your brains again..

i called you a hypocrite, and you continue to prove that)) you can also call me whatever. the difference between us - i don't give a fuck))

edit: btw, what's your problem with moscow dwellers?)
Last edited by 4.33 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 4.33 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:12 pm

hambone1 wrote:It IS known as the 'world's oldest profession,' but I find anyone choosing to pay for sex pretty pathetic.
that's your own judgement
mine is that we all pay

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:42 pm

4.33 wrote:
edit: btw, what's your problem with moscow dwellers?)
There is no problem per se, I merely refuse to be criticised or patronised by the likes of you because......of Russia/Moscow's atrocious track record with human trafficking. You call me a hypocrite for the values I hold. Maybe you should realise you're probably biased, your values handed to you by your own society's tacit and outright complicity in sex slavery. Where I'm from, no one is making billions on exporting stolen flesh.

get it ?
spreader of butter

Post by 4.33 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:51 pm

wowweee.. likes of me? you mean Russians? is THAT your values?
b0unce wrote: Where I'm from, no one is making billions on exporting stolen flesh.
oh really.. that's sweet... but i'm pretty sure there are CONSUMERS of "human trafficking" there where you are from.. is that your values?

thefool

Post by thefool » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:46 pm

foogermooger wrote:
sparklepuff wrote:I have no idea. The pic is a billboard that was posted in Montana and was quickly removed due to the complaints of the naughtiness of the picture. I think it's fucking hilarious. They certainly aren't trying to beat around the bush, there.

"What will happen if I smoke meth?"

"You'll start selling your pussy to truckers at rest stops for $15."

"Oh."
I was pretty offended to start with....but heck its true...so well done sparklepuff for making me look at the disturbing image....I ended up reading all the replies in this post and seen some pretty horrid images....Those comparison pics are shocking...

A lot of the junkies you see round my area i remeber were actually quite pretty before they started the drugs....One was a beauty queen who ended up murdered 8O :( ...she was hot, had her whole life in front of her and got in with the wrong crowd...man such a sad sad waste of a life, you just seen her go down hill..ended up a total mess....so my point is the picture in sparklepuffs avatar showing a girl who im sure we can all agree if was drug free could be pretty nice looking.....well it highlights perfectly what is actually happening....

I would like to forget about it soon though......but hes making a pretty good statement with his pic....we should all be more aware of this fucked up society we live in...

Just my thoughts anyway
you're fucked up too. Now your reason to get rid of meth is because there is less pretty ladies? What the fuck is wrong with you.. "she was hot and now :(" what the fuck? She probably deserved it anyway.
I agree - its a sick world we live in. And people like you are one of the faults

Ok back to nature then. Screw computers and music too, lets just play rythms on some wooden things and dance around naked instead of working and being civilized. :roll:

Post by 4.33 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:57 pm

thefool wrote:
Ok back to nature then. Screw computers and music too, lets just play rythms on some wooden things and dance around naked instead of working and being civilized. :roll:
that is SO narrow-minded :roll:

thefool

Post by thefool » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:06 pm

4.33 wrote:
thefool wrote:
that is SO narrow-minded :roll:
no
Last edited by thefool on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rikhyray

Post by rikhyray » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 pm

thefool wrote:

Ok back to nature then. Screw computers and music too, lets just play rhythms and dance around naked instead of working and being civilized. :roll:
Sounds like description of tarnce party