My complaint about Ableton

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
djgroovy

My complaint about Ableton

Post by djgroovy » Sun May 18, 2008 12:19 am

To take personal action and raise several issues about Ableton's larcenous, lamebrained endeavors that are frequently missing from the drivel that masquerades for discourse on this topic, we need to begin with a frank acknowledgment of the basic humanness of each of us. And we must acknowledge that Ableton is a scavenger of human misery. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in Ableton's comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because Ableton says that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. I've seen more plausible things scrawled on the bathroom walls in elementary schools. Ableton's opinion is that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by Ableton itself). Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that my general thesis is that I believe in "live and let live". Ableton, in contrast, demands not only tolerance and acceptance of its precepts but endorsement of them. It's because of such militant demands that I believe that its shock troops say, "Ableton's faith in oligarchism gives it an uncanny ability to detect astral energy and cosmic vibrations." Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that the last time I heard Ableton ramble on in its characteristically bibulous blather it said something about wanting to promote the lie of Bonapartism. I feel sorry for the human race when I hear stuff like that. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: Ableton's gruesome, bloodthirsty recommendations have caused insincere, unambitious utopians to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, turning reavers loose against us good citizens.

Now, can has c74 collab? :lol:

Get your random complaint here: http://www.pakin.org/complaint

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun May 18, 2008 12:54 am

funny ass link wrote:My Complaint About Mr. Tone Dork

There are a number of things I could have chosen to write about in this letter. I could have chosen to write about how Mr. Tone Dork is out of control and must be stopped. Or I might have chosen to write something about the way that he gets so hot and bothered about every little thing someone says about him that I fully expect him to undermine the individualistic underpinnings of traditional jurisprudence when you least expect it. But, instead, I've decided to devote this entire letter to explaining how Tone's traducements have proven to be a complete disaster in both theory and practice. Let me cut to the chase: Tone is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, his willingness to insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people sets a new record for brazenness. Because Mr. Tone Dork is so caught up in trying to guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community, I'd like to conclude this letter by quoting to him the last line of R. M. Rilke's poem, "Archaic Torso of Apollo": "You must change your life."
:D

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun May 18, 2008 12:59 am

again...
funny ass site wrote:My complaint about King D. Cease

This letter is not a debate contest in which I convince you to agree with me or vice versa. This letter is concerned only with establishing the truth about King D. Cease. Let us note first of all that D. is still going around insisting that he is a spokesman for God. Jeez, I thought I had made it perfectly clear to him that he keeps saying that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract. For some reason, D.'s peons actually believe this nonsense. Creating needed understanding is best achieved in a calm, rational environment. And that's why I say to you: Have courage. Be honest. And speak up and speak out against King D. Cease. That's the patriotic thing to do, and that's the right thing to do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun May 18, 2008 2:06 am

funny ass link wrote:My complaint about Dj Groovy

Within the compass of this letter, I can do no more than indicate, as concisely as I can, relevant considerations that must be taken into account if we are to discuss Dj Groovy's mindless quips in a rational manner. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of Groovy. There is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Groovy perverts hatred in order to tear down everything that can possibly be regarded as a support of cultural elevation, it becomes clear that there are some venal loan sharks who are virulent. There are also some who are insidious. Which category does Groovy fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both". Dj Groovy is a master of psychological manipulation. Do give that some thought.

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun May 18, 2008 2:12 am

funny ass link wrote:My complaint about Miss The Fool

A number of incidents have taken place in the last several weeks which have troubled many members of our community. Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that I have a New Year's resolution for Miss The Fool: She should pick up a book before she jumps to the neo-contumacious conclusion that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders". Need I point out that she descends from a long line of atrabilious, viperine prigs who like to take us all back to the Stone Age?

It is hard to decide what is stronger in The: her incredible stupidity as far as any real knowledge or ability is concerned, or the infernal insolence of her behavior. She uses the word "thyroparathyroidectomize" to justify turning scrubs loose against us good citizens. In doing so, she is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that she argues that I am sneaky for wanting to burn away social illness, exploitation, and human suffering. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago. The just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to deny citizens the ability to draw their own conclusions about the potential for violence that she may be generating."

I would be grateful if The would take a little time from her rigorous schedule to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings. Of course, pigs will grow wings and fly before that ever happens. Although she has tremendous popular appeal, many of the people I've talked to have said that The and her partisans should all be put up against a wall and given traitors' justice. Without commenting on that specifically I'd merely like to point out that I have no set opinion as to whether or not insane insurrectionists like The are all alike. I do, however, unmistakably claim that she maintains that she can achieve her goals by friendly and moral conduct. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that she seems unable to think of turns of speech that aren't hackneyed. What really grates on my nerves, however, is that The's prose consists less of words chosen for the sake of their meaning than of phrases tacked together like the sections of a prefabricated henhouse.

The's obiter dicta are built on lies and they depend on make-believe for their continuation. Common sense and scientific evidence agree: If I have a bias, it is only against namby-pamby sods who make people weak and dependent. It has long been obvious to attentive observers that what really upsets me is that The wants to fix blame for social stress, economic loss, or loss of political power on a target group whose constructed guilt provides a simplistic explanation. But did you know that the little I've written so far already buttresses the assertion that Lysenkoism is The's main weapon and her chief means of convincing her cringers to seek temporary tactical alliances with naive smear merchants in order to spawn a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, incomprehensible behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government? The doesn't want you to know that because she seeks scapegoats for her own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target she can find, that is, disloyal dipsomaniacs.

The complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that she hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today. She wants nothing less than to outrage the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness, hence her repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of her illiterate jokes. Take this example: Let's say that the passage of time will make it clear to even the more slow among us that there is not a single word in that sentence that The can take exception to. Now let's say that her failure to create and nurture a true spirit of community is so prodigal that The has managed to elude any direct ties to specific acts of negligence -- no small feat considering her history. Does that mean that she does the things she does "for the children"? No, because if The's patsies had even an ounce of integrity they would fight for our freedom of speech.

Every so often you'll see The lament, flog herself, cry mea culpa for plaguing our minds, and vow never again to be so heinous. Sadly, she always reverts to her old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that there is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when The perverts hatred in order to carry our once-proud nation deeper into savagery and depravity, it becomes clear that for those of us who make our living trying to express our concerns about her lubricious communications, it is important to consider that The has -- not once, but several times -- been able to challenge all I stand for without anyone stopping her. How long can that go on? As long as her stubborn conjectures are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and educate the public on a range of issues.

The has no sense of personal boundaries. Well, that's getting away from my main topic, which is that I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to spread the word about her adversarial circulars to our friends, our neighbors, our relatives, our co-workers -- even to strangers. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that this is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact.

If five years ago I had described a person like The to you and told you that in five years she'd promulgate partisan prejudice against others, you'd have thought me impetuous. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how if you can go more than a minute without hearing her talk about jujuism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. Her propositions cannot stand on their own merit. That's why they're dependent on elaborate artifices and explanatory stories to convince us that The acts in the public interest. She frequently avers her support of democracy and her love of freedom. But one need only look at what she is doing -- as opposed to what she is saying -- to understand her true aims. The's most pusillanimous tactic is to fabricate a phony war between cranky numskulls and oppressive paranoiacs. This way, she can subjugate both groups into helping her abuse science by using it as a mechanism of ideology. I unequivocally don't want that to happen, which is why I'm telling you that The claims to have read somewhere that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that the media should "create" news rather than report it. I don't doubt that she has indeed read such a thing; one can find all sorts of crazy stuff on the Internet. More reliable sources, however, tend to agree that The has been trying for some time to sell the public on a factionalism-based government. Her sales pitch proceeds both pragmatically and emotionally. The pragmatic argument: The can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic, pink, pixie dust over everything that she considers uncivilized or sinister. The emotional argument: She has been robbed of all she does not possess. As you can see, neither argument is valid, which should indicate to you that what I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of an ill-natured wacko. It's a fact.

The believes that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. Unfortunately, as long as she believes such absurdities, she will continue to commit atrocities. And if you think that those who disagree with her should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve, then you aren't thinking very clearly.

One does not have to insist that our society be infested with sadism, sensationalism, mysticism, and an impressive swarm of other "isms" in order to reach out to the poor, the marginalized, and those unfortunate enough to have been labeled as pea-brained by The's propaganda machine. It is a mingy person who believes otherwise. The first thing we need to do is to get The to admit that she has a problem. She should be counseled to recite the following:

I, The Fool, am a malign scumbag.
I have been a participant in a giant scheme to foster simplism at every opportunity.
I hereby admit my addiction to interventionism. I ask for the strength and wisdom to fight this addiction.
Once The realizes that she has a problem, maybe then she'll see that she is frightened that we might feed the starving, house the homeless, cure the sick, and still find wonder and awe in the sunrise and the moonlight. That's why she's trying so hard to prevent whistleblowers from reporting that many people think of her militant memoirs as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which baleful despots will condition the public -- or, more precisely, brainwash the public -- into believing that we have too much freedom by next weekend. A second all-too-serious item is that if The were paying attention -- which it would seem she is not, as I've already gone over this -- she'd see that she possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, she can't even spell or define "erudition", much less achieve it. Before you read this letter, you might have thought that Miss The Fool should be a given a direct pipeline to the National Treasury. Now you know that The is a lifelong member of the Church of Drugged-out Sectarianism.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Sun May 18, 2008 2:39 am

fixed.
A numbeheh of incidents habe taken place in de last sebehal weebuhks which habe truggled many membehs of our commuty. Bef'e I launch into my rant, uh, pehmit me de prelube cabeat dat I habe a New Year's resolushun f' Miss De Fool: She shudd pick up a book bef'e she dgumps t' de neo-contumacious conclushun dat all madgor world powebuhrs are controllid by a cobeht group of "insidehs". Neid I poit out dat she descends from a long line of atrabilious, duuhhhh, bipehine prigs who like t' take us all back t' de Stone Age, duh...uh...? It is hard t' decide what is strongeh in De: heh incrediggle sputidity as far as any real smehts or abiltiby is cosserned, uh uh uh uh, or de infehnal insoless of heh behabior. She uses the, uh, the word "dyroparadyroideckomize" t' dgustify turnigg scrubs loose against us good citizens. Gawlly!In doigg so, she is rebehsigg de meanigg of dat word as a means of disguisigg the, uh uh uh, fack dat she argues dat I am sneaky f' wantigg t' burn away social illness, duuhhhh, exploitashun, 'n human suffehigg. I shudd poit out dat dis is almost the, ERRRR, same argumin dat was made against Copehnicus 'n Galileo almost half a millennium ago. De dgust keeps on sayigg, "I don't gibe a [exbletibe deleted] bou' you. I dgust want t' deny citizens de abiltiby t' draw deir own conclushuns bou' de potenshul f' bioless dat she may be genehatigg." I wudd be grateful if De wudd take alittle time from heh rigorous schedule t' enaggle all peoble t' achiebe deir potenshul as human beiggs. Uhhh....Of cusse, uh uh uh, pigs will grow wiggs 'n f bef'e dat ebeh happens. Aldough she has tremendous popular appeal, many of de peoble I'be talkid to habe said dat De 'n heh partisans shudd all be put up against a wall 'n giben traitors' dgustice. Um uh.Widout comminigg on dat specifical I'd mehe like t' poit out dat I habe no set opinion as t' whedeh or not insane insurreckionists like De are all alike. I do, duh, howebeh, unmistakab claim dat she maitains dat she can achiebe heh goals by friend and moral conbuck. Dis is hard the, errr, case. Radeh, dehe is growigg ebidess dat says, duuhhhh, t' the, errr, contr, dat she seems unaggle t' dink of turns of speech dat aren't hackneyed. What real grates on my nehbes, duuhhhh, duh, howebeh, dat De's prose consists less of words chosen f' the, ERRRR, sake of deir meanigg dan of phrases tackid togedeh like the, ERRRR, seckions of a prefabricatid henhouse. De's obiteh dicta are built on lies 'n dey depend on make-beliebe f' deir continuashun. Common sense 'n scientific ebidess agree: If I habe a bias, duuhhhh, it is on against namby-pamby sods who make peoble webuhak 'n dependent. It has long been obbious t' attentibe obsehbehs dat what real upsets me dat De want t' fix blame f' social stress, duuhhhh, economic loss, duuhhhh, or loss of political powebuhr on a target group whose construckid guilt probides a siplistic explanashun. GEE danks.But did you know dat de little I'be wrote so far already buttresses de assehshun dat Lysenkoism is De's main webuhapon 'n heh chief means of conbincigg heh criggehs t' seek tempor tackical alliasss wid naibe smear mehchants in ordeh t' spawn a society in which dose wid de most debiant lifestyle, uh uh uh, inc'prehenstiggle behabior, or pehsonal failures are giben de most by de gobehnmin, duh...uh...? De doesn't want you t' know dat cuz she seeks scapegoats f' heh own shortcomiggs by blamigg the, uh, easiest target she can find, uh uh uh uh, dat is, duuhhhh, disloyal dipsomaniacs. De c'plains alot. What's ironic, dough, dat she hasn't made eben a siggle concrete suggesshun f' iprobemin or identifiid a siggle progglem wid the, ERRRR, syssem as it exists today. She want nodigg less dan t' outrage de behy sensibiltibies of dose who balue freedom 'n fairness, duuhhhh, hess heh repeated, uh uh uh uh, almost hypnotic, insistess on de iportass of heh illitehate dgokes. Uhhh....Take dis examble: Let's say dat de passage of time will make it clear t' eben de more slow among us dat dehe is not a siggle word in dat sentess dat De can take excepshun to. Now let's say dat heh failure t' crate 'n nurture a true spirit of commuty is so prodigal dat De has managid to elube any direck ties t' specific acks of negligess -- no small feat considehigg heh hifayree tale. Lee me lone!Does dat mean dat she does the, duh uhh, thiggs she does "f' the, errr, children", duh...uh...? No, cuz if De's patsies had eben an ouss of integrity dey wudd fite f' our freedom of speech. Ebehy so often you'll see De lamin, flog hehself, uh uh uh uh uh, cry mea culpa f' plaguigg our minds, duuhhhh, 'n bow nebeh again t' be so heinous. Sad, she allays rebehts t' heh old behabior immedut affeherds, duuhhhh, makigg me dink dat dehe is a propeh place in life f' hatred. Hatrid of dat which is wrong is a powebuhrful 'n baluaggle tool. But when De pehbehts hatrid in ordeh t' carry our oss-proud nashun deepeh into sabagehy 'n deprabity, it becomes clear dat f' dose of us who make our libigg tryigg t' express our cosserns bou' heh lubricious commucashuns, duuhhhh, it is iportant t' consideh dat De has -- not oss, but sebehal times -- been aggle t' challenge all I stand f' widout anyone stoppigg heh. GEE danks.Duh, how long can dat go on, duh...uh...? As long as heh stubborn conbuhjeckures are kept on life support. Dat's errrr, why webuh habe t' pull de plug on dem 'n educate de public on a range of issues. De has no sense of pehsonal boundaries. Webuhll, dat's gettigg away from my main topic, which dat I deep beliebe dat it's widin our grasp t' spread the, uh, the word bou' heh adbehsarial circulars t' our friends, duuhhhh, our neighbors, duuhhhh, our relatibes, duuhhhh, our co-workehs -- eben t' strangehs. Be grateful f' dis firss 'n last tidbit of comf'tigg news. De rest of dis letteh will centeh around the, uh, the way dat dis is not wild speculashun, GEEEHEEHEEE.Dis is not a conspiracy deory. Dis is documinid fack. If fibe years ago I had describid a pehson like De t' you 'n told you dat in fibe years she'd promulgate partisan predgudice against odehs, duuhhhh, you'd habe dought me ipetuous. Duh, you'd habe laughid at me 'n told me it cuddn't happen. So it is useful now t' note dat, uh, firss, it has happenid and, uh uh uh uh, seconb, t' try t' undehstand duh, how it happenid and duh, how if you can go more dan a minoot widout hearigg heh talk bou' dgudguism, you're eideh deaf, uh uh uh uh uh, dumbeh, or in a sehious case of denial. Heh proposishuns cannot stand on deir own mehit. Dat's errrr, why dey're dependent on elaborate artifices 'n explanatory fayree tales t' conbiss us dat De acks in de public innerest. GEE danks.She frekent abehs heh support of democracy 'n heh lobe of freedom. But one neid on look at what she is doigg -- as opposid to what she is sayigg -- t' undehstand heh true aims. De's most pusillanimous tackic is t' fabricate a phony war betweebuhn cranky numskulls 'n oppressibe paranoiacs. Dis way, she can subdgugate bod groups into helpigg heh abuse sciess by usigg it as a mechanism of ideology. DOIHH!I unekibocal don't want dat t' happen, which is errrr, why I'm telligg you dat De claims t' habe read somewhehe dat I'm some sort of cul who can be dupid into beliebigg dat de media shudd "crate" news radeh dan report it. Gawlly!I don't dout dat she has indeid read such a digg; one can find all sorts of crazy stuff on de Innernet. Lee me lone!More reliaggle suhces, duuhhhh, duh, howebeh, tend t' agree dat De has been tryigg f' some time t' sell de public on a fackionalism-basid gobehnmin. Heh sales pitch proceeds bod pragmatical and emoshunal. De pragmatic argumin: De can make all of our progglems go away mehe by sprinkligg some sort of magic, pink, pixie dust obeh ebehydigg dat she considehs uncibilizid or sinisteh. De emoshunal argumin: She has been robbid of all she does not possess. As you can see, uh uh uh, neideh argumin is balid, uh uh uh uh, which shudd indicate t' you dat what I wrote dgust a momin ago is not de paranoid rambligg of an ill-naturid wacko. It's a fack. De beliebes dat coehcion in de name of libehty is a balid use of state powebuhr. Unf'tunate, as long as she beliebes such absurdities, duuhhhh, she will continue t' commit atrocities, GEEEHEEHEEE.And if you dink dat dose who disagree wid heh shudd be cast into de oootr darkness, duuhhhh, shudd be shunned, uh uh uh uh, shudd starbe, uh uh uh, den you aren't dinkigg behy clear. One does not habe t' insist dat our society be infestid wid sadism, sensashunalism, myssicism, 'n an ipressibe swarm of odeh "isms" in ordeh t' reach out t' de poor, de marginalized, uh uh uh uh, 'n dose unf'tunate enough t' habe been labelid as pea-brainid by De's propaganda machine. It is a miggy pehson who beliebes odehwise. De firss digg webuh neid to do is t' get De t' admit dat she has a progglem. Gawlly!She shudd be counselid to recite the, uh uh uh, followigg: I, De Fool, am a malign scumbehag. I habe been a parpicitant in a giant scheme t' fosteh siplism at ebehy opportuty. I heheby admit my abbicshun t' innerbenshunism. I ask f' the, ERRRR, strengd 'n wisdom t' fite dis abbicshun. Oss De realizes dat she has a progglem, maybe den she'll see dat she is friteenid dat webuh mite feid the, ERRRR, starbigg, house de homeless, duuhhhh, cure the, ERRRR, sick, 'n still find wondeh 'n awebuh in the, ERRRR, sunrise 'n de moonlite. Dat's errrr, why she's tryigg so hard t' prebent whistleblowebuhrs from reportigg dat many peoble dink of heh militant memoirs as a dgoke, uh uh uh, as somedigg on half-sehious. GEE danks.In fack, dey're dead sehious. Dey're the, duh uhh, tool by which baleful despots will conbishun de public -- or, more precise, brainwash de public -- into beliebigg dat webuh habe too much freedom by next weebuhkend. Lee me lone!A seconb all-too-sehious item dat if De webuhre payigg attenshun -- which it wudd seem she is not, uh, as I'be already gone obeh dis -- she'd see dat she possesses no significant intelleckual skills whatsoebeh 'n has no innerest in ehudishun. Gawlly!Heck, she can't eben spell or define "ehudishun", much less achiebe it. Bef'e you read dis letteh, you mite habe dought dat Miss De Fool shudd be a giben a direck pipeline t' de Nashunal Treasury, GEEEHEEHEEE.Now you know dat De is a lifelong membeh of de Church of Drugged-out Seckarianism.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun May 18, 2008 3:30 am

funny ass link wrote:My complaint about My Wife

I could write a very angry letter right now about My Wife, but I decided instead merely to express some constructive criticism. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. When one looks at the increasing influence of escapism in our culture one sees that Wife's signature is on everything. So how come her fingerprints are nowhere to be found? It would take days to give the complete answer to that question but the gist of it is that Wife's diatribes are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. If one needs a sign that Wife is stroppy, then consider that in a tacit concession of defeat, she is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what her pouty monographs have failed at. I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing her of planning to exhibit cruelty to animals. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that if she sincerely believes that pernicious, slatternly malingerers are easily housebroken then she must be smoking something illegal.

To state it in stark and simple terms, if you think that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing Wife and the inaniloquent lunkheads in her collectivism movement, then think again. We must speak neither of the past nor of the far future but rather focus on the here and now, specifically on the daunting matter of her macabre causeries. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that in asserting that it is not only acceptable but indeed desirable to make our country spiritually blind, Wife demonstrates an astounding narrowness of vision. Many the things I've talked about in this letter are obvious. We all know they're true. But still it's necessary for us to say them because only the committed action of millions of concerned and politically active patriots united in their determination to get people to sign a petition to limit My Wife's ability to cause trouble will be able to deal with the relevant facts.
8O

friend_kami

Post by friend_kami » Sun May 18, 2008 7:24 pm

really wrote:My complaint about the official Ableton Live forums.

they suck.

ScholarlyGent

Post by ScholarlyGent » Sun May 18, 2008 7:32 pm

What the fuck is this shit!!???

ewistrand

Post by ewistrand » Sun May 18, 2008 9:41 pm

ScholarlyGent wrote:What the fuck is this shit!!???
Check the link in the first post.

ew

Homebelly

Post by Homebelly » Sun May 18, 2008 10:16 pm

My complaint about George Bush Jnr.

I recently had the fortunate experience of being enlightened (or educated) as to what evil George W Bush, Jr. is currently conspiring to unleash upon the world. I would now like to share that experience with you. But before I continue, allow me to explain that by refusing to act, by refusing to transform our culture of war and violence into a culture of peace and nonviolence, we are giving Bush the power to replace our timeless traditions with his aberrant ones.

In Bush's perceptions, narcissism is witting and unremitting, merciless and vitriolic. He revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to engulf the world in a dense miasma of antinomianism. If you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, blaming vapid obscurantism on sordid, socially inept mental defectives is one of Bush's favorite themes. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, Bush has, at times, called me "mephitic" or "garrulous". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to place deluded enemies of the people at the head of a nationwide kakistocracy. George W Bush, Jr. doesn't want equality but revenge. May we never forget this if we are to deny Bush and his intimates a chance to take advantage of human fallibility to prevent people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence.

You know some one had to do it :wink:
15" 2.4 MBP/Live/Sampler/Operator/ Home made Dumble clone/Two Strats/One Jazz Bass.
Come and visit any time= Soundcloud