OT: How to get red wine out of silk

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:49 am

wow, the stuff you can learn on this forum is amazing.

stickied furiously.
http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 535#642535
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

forge

Post by forge » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:50 am

Tone Deft wrote:wow, the stuff you can learn on this forum is amazing.

stickied furiously.
http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 535#642535
:lol:

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:08 am

noisetonepause wrote:I remember standing outside the Queen's Arms in Iforgetwhichstreet in Brighton after a karaoke night almost yelling "I'm not gay! I just like karaoke! I'm not gay!"

Guy in a pink top and denim jacket with bleached hair walking past stares at me for two seconds and goes "Hyeah, and I'm a fucking virgin!" and continues up the street.

I really don't know what to make of that story.

last night in berlin after you guys had all left the first "Camp Ableton" i got in a cab and made my way to an internet cafe'

at 3am some drunk dude comes in and is talking randomly then starts shouting in german "I am gay, i am sooo gay" and asks for some big dude for a hug then proceeds to go behind the counter and try and hug the turkish internet cafe owner who is not amused.

forge

Post by forge » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:22 am

sweetjesus wrote:
noisetonepause wrote:I remember standing outside the Queen's Arms in Iforgetwhichstreet in Brighton after a karaoke night almost yelling "I'm not gay! I just like karaoke! I'm not gay!"

Guy in a pink top and denim jacket with bleached hair walking past stares at me for two seconds and goes "Hyeah, and I'm a fucking virgin!" and continues up the street.

I really don't know what to make of that story.

last night in berlin after you guys had all left the first "Camp Ableton" i got in a cab and made my way to an internet cafe'

at 3am some drunk dude comes in and is talking randomly then starts shouting in german "I am gay, i am sooo gay" and asks for some big dude for a hug then proceeds to go behind the counter and try and hug the turkish internet cafe owner who is not amused.
what is that in German?