New Live update available (Live 3.0.3)

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:48 pm

ok thanks alex to respond quickly
great support by the way !

thanks

drez

Post by drez » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:55 am

...It will be fixed within the next major version of Live.
And when, pray tell, might that be :)

peerpee

Post by peerpee » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:06 pm

I hope it's not going to be v4.

v3 should have been 2.5 (like REASON) and this new Altivec-enhanced rebuild should have been v3.

drez

Post by drez » Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:16 am

peerpee wrote:I hope it's not going to be v4.

v3 should have been 2.5 (like REASON) and this new Altivec-enhanced rebuild should have been v3.
What is this "Altivec-enhanced" rebuild you speak of? How do you know this? Will it also be SSE enhanced? Hyperthread support?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:02 am

oh PLEASE make Live finally utilize the 'usual pro' Altivec support!
annd, Please Pc'ers don't bash this request... it is a normal expectation on the Mac & is utilized by 90% of Mac media aps...
From what I hear it's not the same for the PC and ya'll seem sooo happy with it's performance so what's the problem?
(Let's not turn this into another mac/pc war... Use what ya want.. it's just that on the Mac altivec is really expected for media aps...)
cheers

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:45 pm

Anonymous wrote:oh PLEASE make Live finally utilize the 'usual pro' Altivec support!
annd, Please Pc'ers don't bash this request... it is a normal expectation on the Mac & is utilized by 90% of Mac media aps...
From what I hear it's not the same for the PC and ya'll seem sooo happy with it's performance so what's the problem?
(Let's not turn this into another mac/pc war... Use what ya want.. it's just that on the Mac altivec is really expected for media aps...)
cheers

but then I asked the UI software (metasynth et al) about and one of the guys said there's a bit too much emphasis on it for audio apps and the bnefits aren't as dramatic as you'd think and they have no plans to implement it themselves.

I may have mis-quoted them but I'm sure that was the jist of it

Alexandra

Best place for get utilites

Post by Alexandra » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:50 pm

Hi,

I have some troubles with displaying getinternet.topcities.com software site.

May be somebody can tell me why it does not displayed in my browser (IE 6.0).

It is very important for me to get information from this site.

Sorry if i've choose wrong topic for my question.

Thanks you.

logicat2001

Post by logicat2001 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:59 pm

If anyone from Ableton is looking for a great reason to ban 'Guest' postings, the tripe above is it.

Please require folks to register; I don't want to sift through spam now...

Best,
Logicat

duko

Top 20 Wealthiest Soccer clubs

Post by duko » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:45 pm

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile download-internet.b0x.com, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.

Vercengetorex

Post by Vercengetorex » Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:40 am

Yesterday I saw this man, he didnt but they said I was. Sometimes Kenyon isnt enugh though, so I add more. When this happened to me I just said "but that isnt it, you is!" and it went away. I have to do it 4 or mabey 5 times a day, but I dont mind cause it goes really easy. My dishes arent loud enugh, so I colored them. Sometimes Turkey is not where it should be, so I got some. This might help, but usually I just put it in the oven, so I am not sure. When you eat does that thing always stick out? I love this Live stuff cause its green! Where are my pills?
I cant think of a sig

duko

Glazer & the Buccaneers

Post by duko » Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:39 am

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile http://download-games.b0x.com/, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.

Lada

Glazer & the Buccaneers

Post by Lada » Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:07 pm

what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Debt figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest

Moonburnt

Post by Moonburnt » Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:29 pm

what in the name of arse are you talking about?

Meffy

They're SPAM.

Post by Meffy » Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:28 pm

Moonburnt wrote:what in the name of arse are you talking about?
Note the "cleverly" embedded links in the meaningless messages (edit: except Vercengetorex's reply! :-D). Don't click them, just note their existence.

That's right -- those posts are SPAM, plain and simple. Just disguised with scrambled eggs and ketchup.

Meffy

zumba

Top 20 Wealthiest Soccer clubs

Post by zumba » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:15 pm

what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Debt Free figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest