** solution to the moderation issue ** - firefox required

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
o']

Post by o'] » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:22 pm

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:33 pm

djadonis206 wrote:I love this thing - It was like waking up in a new neighborhood - a much more quiet neighborhood...like we finally moved out of the ghetto

the first thing you notice is actually how quiet it is

bump this one !!!!!!

later g money <-- you can take tha playa out tha game but you can't take tha game out that playa

no, wait, you can take tha playa out the hood but you can't take tha hood out tha playa

truly yours,

Adonis

*edited because I spelt the wrong, with an E, not an A tha, not the
it's like a reverse zombie movie, one day you wake up and it's quiet, too quiet and you realize all the zombies are gone, it's safe to walk the streets again. LOL at what might I might read with this thing off, I guess the page count stays the same whether I can see trolls or not.

Adonis - does your Firefox spell check for you?

tools - options - advanced - general - browsing - "spell check as I type"

I love that feature, my spelling has slipped. :(

what was that zombie movie where you could see zombies with special glasses, or where they aliens?
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

o']

Post by o'] » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:41 pm

Tone Deft wrote: what was that zombie movie where you could see zombies with special glasses, or where they aliens?
they were the in-laws, and the movie was nebulae's wedding :lol:
Last edited by o'] on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:41 pm

Spell check is enabled - it's hard though when I wants to speak in Ebonics (my native language)

tha instead of the

aint instead of is not

dawg instead of friend

fa or fo instead of for

rizzeal instead of real

playa instead of pimp fo rizzeal

that kind of stuff - I do like that about Mozilla

now if Mozilla could do some programming for me I'd be happy - I'm trying to separate the user information from the business information - create a business class out of some code I already was given - blah...summer school
Ableton | Elektron

Music

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:51 pm

just open the door and take a deep breath of fresh fried-chicken-n-waffles, my ebonics friend...fried-chicken-n-waffles...

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:02 pm

djadonis206 wrote:Spell check is enabled - it's hard though when I wants to speak in Ebonics (my native language)
yeah, I can't help ya there, I took spanish...

there are 'dialecters' out there that can turn wonder bread into corn bread. check out what it does to one of our favorite white boys, forge:

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/dialectt.cgi
it be indeed sad fo' dose uh us who actually prefa' de studio album t'live concerts - ah' have mah' whole life been one uh dese sucka's - far preferrin' t'listen t'de beatians' best hard wo'k on haidphones rada' dan live de whup'les started dat tradishun in 1966 changin' it da damn oda' way, beginnin' de era uh de studio album, and now we is witnessin' de reversal de doodad about da damn album be dat it be also de way all de tracks wuz put togeda' - some complete wo'k I'm glad it's still possible fo' beatians t'make some livin' out uh beat (live) but it's real sad dat reco'ded beat be seein' dis fate den again, ah' dink dere gots'ta always be sucka's who gots'ta steal an album - even on CD - at gigs o' maybe even online, dey plum wont make ya' some mega star when even mah' 69 year old uncle knows how t'get on de internet and waaay download shit fo' free in all honesty, ah' have always gots beat fo' free cuz' when ah' wuz at farm i'd tape albums fum homeys mo'e dan I'd steal dem dat's been de reality uh musc fo' some long time now but da damn din' dat real makes me sad be de dead uh de album damned cursed ADHD generashun Y and deir iPods
now he's ready to host the Source awards.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:39 pm

I've got a great version going on which I'll release later, it has click to delete functionality and stores the trolls as a cookie rather than needing to go and edit the array.

I really needed a series of tools to sign up with difficult names so I could test it, lucky for me we have a resident "mom's basement" attention seeker desperate to have people watch him throw shapes.

mom, mom, mom, mom ... look at me, look at me, mommy look mommy look, look mommy look. look. look mommy. look at me. mommy.

yes dear that's nice, me and your 'uncle' were talking privately in my room, now go back into the basement and talk to all your computer friends.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:42 pm

Werd, Uncle Angstrom in da haus! Angy, I'd let you "talk" to my mom any day!

o']

Post by o'] » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:47 pm

Angstrom wrote:I've got a great version going on which I'll release later, it has click to delete functionality and stores the trolls as a cookie rather than needing to go and edit the array.

I really needed a series of tools to sign up with difficult names so I could test it, lucky for me we have a resident "mom's basement" attention seeker desperate to have people watch him throw shapes.

mom, mom, mom, mom ... look at me, look at me, mommy look mommy look, look mommy look. look. look mommy. look at me. mommy.

yes dear that's nice, me and your 'uncle' were talking privately in my room, now go back into the basement and talk to all your computer friends.
:lol:
you guys have a really warped version of what attention seeking is, of course your mates dont fall into the category
nah, they're comedy shtick is the good , non-attentionseeking variety :)

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:58 pm

Angstrom wrote:I've got a great version going on which I'll release later, it has click to delete functionality and stores the trolls as a cookie rather than needing to go and edit the array.

you are the Moses of the forum, lead us.

I take it that DJ]'assclown is posting here? don't want to turn off the filter at work.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

o']

Post by o'] » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:01 pm

Tone Deft wrote: you are the Moses ...

I take it tha ..ass..

forge

Post by forge » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:20 pm

question ANgstrom - I was just reminded why I stopped using firefox

every now and then it stops letting me log in then I have to trash the prefs which is really irritating - is there a cure for this?

actually I just remembered, sweetjesus told me that you can run scripts in Opera - I'll give that a try

will this new cookie based solution work in opera?

bgc

Post by bgc » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:21 pm

Tone Deft wrote: what was that zombie movie where you could see zombies with special glasses, or where they aliens?
They were aliens. The movie was "They Live". It has Rowdy Roddy Piper in it. He and this other guy fought in an alley for about 25 actual movie minutes. I remember watching it when I was little and even at that time I thought that it was a long ass fight.

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:26 pm

forge wrote:question ANgstrom - I was just reminded why I stopped using firefox
every now and then it stops letting me log in then I have to trash the prefs which is really irritating - is there a cure for this?

actually I just remembered, sweetjesus told me that you can run scripts in Opera - I'll give that a try

will this new cookie based solution work in opera?

I'm not sure,Opera should be Ok. it mainly depends how opera walks the Document object model, which is something I cant remember right now.

I'll PM you a rough version I guess and you can tell me.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:34 pm

bgc wrote:
They were aliens. The movie was "They Live". It has Rowdy Roddy Piper in it. He and this other guy fought in an alley for about 25 actual movie minutes. I remember watching it when I was little and even at that time I thought that it was a long ass fight.
YES!!!
a troll demanding our attention to his incredibly important political speech.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz