UK sucks, most of the country is under water........

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
SubLixx

UK sucks, most of the country is under water........

Post by SubLixx » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:44 pm

......the roads are at a standstill, trains aren't running, peoples houses are flooded, where has the Summer gone?

Check it out:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6907316.stm

Even worse though, I did my weekly shop on the internet with Tesco (supermarket) online, the caviar & champagne should have arrived between 10am-12pm today (Friday), it's now 6:45pm & it's still not here.

Could be worse though, hurricanes, tornados, civil war, pillaging, starvation, oppressive religion/ dictators, what the hell? It's not so bad after all.
iMac & Logic Studio

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:47 pm

Thats what you get for living in the uk :lol:

jeskola

Post by jeskola » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:52 pm

sunny in scotland :P for a change :lol:

djfm

Post by djfm » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:53 pm

i think i have been lucky i live in the north below the scottish border
http://www.myspace.com/projectf - Progressive
http://soundcloud.com/fproject
http://twitter.com/fproject1

Macbook 2.4 4GB/Live 7.15/massive/Absynth 4

digitalkettle

Post by digitalkettle » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:53 pm

funky shit wrote:Thats what you get for living in the uk :lol:
It's more like Elbonia :)
Cheers, David.
SC RW SP

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:55 pm

Aye its sunny in N.Ireland today :)

SubLixx

Post by SubLixx » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:55 pm

Just a thought

People always think everyone from the UK are rich & act like hugh grant. There are a handful of very rich people who make the country look rich. The truth of the matter, is that the majority of the population are getting more & more in debt, & are struggling to survive in an increasing costly country & taxed on everything (look into it if you don't know). The Government is just take, take, take. All the 3 main parties just wanna rip us, none are worth voting for.
iMac & Logic Studio

lanno

Post by lanno » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:59 pm

god damn hot in hungary!!!
man, it's like hell :evil:

jeskola

Post by jeskola » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:01 pm

SubLixx wrote:Just a thought

People always think everyone from the UK are rich & act like hugh grant. There are a handful of very rich people who make the country look rich. The truth of the matter, is that the majority of the population are getting more & more in debt, & are struggling to survive in an increasing costly country & taxed on everything (look into it if you don't know). The Government is just take, take, take. All the 3 main parties just wanna rip us, none are worth voting for.
whats that got to do with the weather :lol:
but i agree. Were on borrowed time... the next generation is in for a shit ride.
Were the generation who had it all but threw it all away, as i once heard it put.
Last edited by jeskola on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nate_D

Post by nate_D » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:01 pm

be safe out there dude. flood waters is nothing to take lightly and i know we're gonna get hit with hurricanes this year... :(
Macbook 2ghz c2d, 2gb ram, osx 10.5.5, live 8.0.8, fw-1884, ms20, x-session, 2xLP

meekspeaker

Post by meekspeaker » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:03 pm

jeskola wrote:

whats that got to do with the weather :lol:
but i agree. Were on borrowed time... the next generation is in for a shit ride.
Were the generation who had it all but threw it all away, as i once heard it put.
Swings and roundabouts man, don't worry the good times'll be back again - thats the way it goes. Meanwhile I'll be living in Canada thanks.
AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core 4600+ 2.41Ghz, 2GB Ram, Ableton Live 8.0.9, Novation Remote 37SL, Novation X-Station 25 - http://www.myspace.com/meekspeaker

"...i didn't mean to call you a c**t i meant to call you a tosser. that was a bit harsh..."

boyinabox

Post by boyinabox » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:35 pm

Uk=Vat
"If you going to shoot, shoot! dont talk" cicco - the good the bad and the ugly.

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:00 pm

You should try being black in New Orleans :)

simpleton

Post by simpleton » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:39 pm

Strange, I heard most of the country was gay?
The Leveller wrote:Wow, a weird shaped dead coral with sh!t stuck to it. Proof indeed of supernatural abilities.

tbone_us

Post by tbone_us » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:59 pm

Sunny here in the US. Funny.. can't think why I moved here, from England 3 years ago :D

And the majority are not gay..("not that there is anything wrong with that") Yes, we do occasionally dress up in womens clothing, sing a few spice girl songs and everyone jumps to conclusions. It's for charity... or it's new years eve... but it's a good ol laff. Granted the whole pantomime thing at Christmas is a British thing and yes ... in those men dress up as women and women as men.. but thats tradition... you really can't base an opinion from that.. hmmm

I'll get me coat