MAX/MSP for $79.20

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed May 16, 2007 8:42 pm

Interesting replies, thanks! Amberience, I'm not sure if you nailed it or missed the point completely, but you did leave me completely perplexed. :?

Cool, I'll take the plunge, tax refund money and I think I can get a good price. I come from a geek background, I did some DSP in college, I know a handful of languages and the weirdos here have taught me quite a bit. Looks like I can take the rest of the week off of work (can you tell I'm bored, I've posted more today than most of the people in the 'Falwell is dead' thread), might be a perfect time for gallons of coffee and that free trial. :D

"...Basic with my C128"
10 print "hello"
20 goto 10

That was amusing for HOURS... Remind the wife to put sunscreen on you, sunburns are no fun when you're trying to program code.

Pre-made user stuff could be pretty mind blowing too!!

Thanks for the good "bad influences"!!!
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Lo-Fi Massahkah

Post by Lo-Fi Massahkah » Wed May 16, 2007 9:00 pm

Tone Deft wrote:"...Basic with my C128"
10 print "hello"
20 goto 10

That was amusing for HOURS... Remind the wife to put sunscreen on you, sunburns are no fun when you're trying to program code.
10 input "What's your name",a$;"?"
20 print "Thanks for the concern,";a$;
30 goto 20

I'll be sure to stay in the shade. We bought this beach tent for the daughter (which she never used) - I'll just lay in there!
Tone Deft wrote:Thanks for the good "bad influences"!!!
It's all Machinate's fault for doing that weird shit with Max/Msp/Jitter and the Lemur...

-M