Ableton Probs at my Mac-Switch,...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
2ndSoul

Ableton Probs at my Mac-Switch,...

Post by 2ndSoul » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:28 pm

Hi!

I bought my first Mac today, installing Ableton Live 6 and the Live Packs but:

In the Browser i cant see all the Effekt Presets and also not the Instrument Presets from the Live Packs :( :(

I also cant open the Ableton Live Files i create on my Windows Laptop,...

You have any ideas?

Big THX!

cheers, moe
MacBook Pro 2,16 GHZ, Live 7 Suite, SonicCharge Microtonic & Synplant, M-Audio Fast Track Pro, ESI- Near05, AKG 271, Novation Remote SL 25 Compact, AKAI MPD32 (hopefully soon AKAI APC40 & Live 8)

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:53 pm

I believe the instrument presets need to be downlaoded seperately from the Ableton site.

What problems are you having with the previous XP stuff? I just switched to a Mac from XP too, and all my stuff opens up fine. did you use any 3rd party plug ins in the old songs that aren't in your Mac now?

2ndSoul

Post by 2ndSoul » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:04 pm

Hi!

Yeah, i load them, install them, they are shining as "Installed Live Packs" but they aren't to see under the instruments in the browser like on my win laptop,...

The error when i try to open my old live-files (also done with live 6) is something around "syntax error"

:cry:
MacBook Pro 2,16 GHZ, Live 7 Suite, SonicCharge Microtonic & Synplant, M-Audio Fast Track Pro, ESI- Near05, AKG 271, Novation Remote SL 25 Compact, AKAI MPD32 (hopefully soon AKAI APC40 & Live 8)