Live 6: No spanish support?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
alvarog

Live 6: No spanish support?

Post by alvarog » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:33 am

Hi Abletons,

I have noticed that you no longer offer spanish manual and program translation, which indeed was present on Live 5.

Why?

Thanks, greetings.

VALERIAN

Post by VALERIAN » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:21 pm

I don´t understand why not exist the spanish version?.

I pay like a japaneese for my serial.

Tschüs. :x

Mr.Beni

Post by Mr.Beni » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:33 pm

It seems that to them of ableton it he imports for them so that we think the Spanish, they have shame very small.

And I start being fed up.

I have paid the same thing that any German, Englishman, or Frenchman like that that I love the ableton in my language.

It for not speaking that the law forces to offer the products in the language to which it is exported.

I have it clear, or they put the Spanish already, or have a client less in the close version

by google

y empiezo a estar harto.

yo he pagado lo mismo que cualquier aleman, ingles, o frances asi que quiero ableton en mi idioma.

eso por no hablar de que la ley obliga a ofrecer los productos en el idioma al que se exporta.

yo lo tengo claro, o le ponen el español ya, o tendran un cliente menos en la proxima version,
paso de que me traten como a un perro, para eso ya esta mi abuela.

Lo-Fi Massahkah

Post by Lo-Fi Massahkah » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:38 pm

Jag kräver mitt Ableton Live på svenska. På SVENSKA, säger jag. :x :x :x

-M

Lo-Fi Massahkah

Post by Lo-Fi Massahkah » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:40 pm

Seriously guys.

I think it takes less effort on your side to learn the program in english. than it takes resources to translate program and manual to every little language there is.

-M

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:40 pm

The program language thing is something you should report as a bug.

The most likely reason for it not being there is either because they forgot or a time related thing.

But Ableton does still offer spanish support, because espanol is an option in the language preferences. It just doesn't work.

Contact support@ableton.com with this issue.

Cheers

B

PhysikalS

Post by PhysikalS » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:02 pm

hoffman2k wrote:The program language thing is something you should report as a bug.

The most likely reason for it not being there is either because they forgot or a time related thing.

But Ableton does still offer spanish support, because espanol is an option in the language preferences. It just doesn't work.

Contact support@ableton.com with this issue.

Cheers

B
Great hear it! Really I hope that ableton guys fix the problem soon.

Thanks for the info Hoffman!

All the Best
PhysikalS

Soy physical torpedos de hipaaaaa :P :P , una cosa más, viva la tortilla de patatas!! en modo clip :D

alvarog

Post by alvarog » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:12 am

Hi again,

Thank you for the suggest hoffman, i have reported it on "Bugs" forum. If it becomes just a bug, i apologize.

Sorry Lo-Fi Massahkah, we are not talking about "little language" indeed. If i am not mistaken, spanish is the third most spoken language in the world :wink:, and in fact it was supported on previous version (Live 5).

Cheers everyone.

Lo-Fi Massahkah

Post by Lo-Fi Massahkah » Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:42 pm

alvarog wrote:Sorry Lo-Fi Massahkah, we are not talking about "little language" indeed. If i am not mistaken, spanish is the third most spoken language in the world :wink:, and in fact it was supported on previous version (Live 5).

Cheers everyone.
Yeah. I know... Sorry. :cry:

I'm just jealous that Live isn't available in Swedish.

-M