Dj Controller for ableton : ) !

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
axou

Post by axou » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:05 pm

Dj-Grobe wrote:I just discover they use linux, now we now its NIOS uCLinux ....

I feel jazzmutant not happy with anyone sniffing inside the firmwares..... :oops:

Anyway i think i buy one unit at teh end 2007......
If i buy one, and i make public more info about the hardware they sue etc etc, that is not legal?
NIOS does not necessarily mean Linux. You can run Linux on NIOS, but you can run just about anything you want

Dj-Grobe

Post by Dj-Grobe » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:25 pm

Yes axou you have reason, im reading about that now.
I have some concepts wrong and now understand more : )

wick send really good info !

hey wick where you pickup that info? :)

rjbourc

Post by rjbourc » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:42 am

Dj-Grobe wrote: NEWS:
New version cooming in some moment from today to day friday : )
My Monotouch stand alone hardware unit, finished very very soon : )
Excellent news! Can't wait to see the new version. I really love this program. I'm using it on my Tablet PC to control Live on my Mac. I just fill a few tracks with a bunch of my clips and sit and do some freeform composing on my Tablet. I record my little noodlin' session on my Mac and go back later to listen for stuff I really like.

Obviously, multitouch is out of the question for my setup. And I don't really need it for what I'm doing. MTL (and MolCp III) have given me a whole new way to work.

Thanks Dj-Grobe!

Dj-Grobe

Post by Dj-Grobe » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:28 pm

In the middle of gig right now , sorry guys, new version delayed to monday night.

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:32 pm

Dj-Grobe wrote:In the middle of gig right now
And we wonder why Live users get the reputation of looking like they are checking their email onstage... :wink:

Dj-Grobe

Post by Dj-Grobe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:00 pm

hoffman2k wrote:
Dj-Grobe wrote:In the middle of gig right now
And we wonder why Live users get the reputation of looking like they are checking their email onstage... :wink:
jajaj, with actual technology available now on phones, i check my emails and web pages from any place jijijji (no details :oops: )

I forgot updtae here on the forum about version 2.0 its available for download, and free like usual : )

Best regards.

Dj-Grobe

Post by Dj-Grobe » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:21 pm

Hi guys, i ading more controlls to MonoTouchLive, i have a question and accept sugestions:

What think its better?

1: Button when you click go to second screen with more controlls

2- Scrolllable interface like reason, where you can scroll for move across interface?

I like scrollable because, whit scrollable, i can add more chanells, and scroll horizontally for move across the chanells on easy way, anyway with button can move to second screen can do the same.

Im trying to determine what is better....sugestions acepeted...

Mesmer

Post by Mesmer » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:50 pm

Hello Grobe,

I like the button better, out of making stuff cycle through toggle states... you know, like pretty much every control in, errr, Reason.

This would be more future-proof for mixing in your software with external controllers, etc.

that's my impression, based on intuition more than anything else.

You have been inspiring in your preseverance,
way to go "voludo"!
-h
http://www.mesmero.net
---
---
Hidden Driveways wrote:This doesn't answer your question at all, but I said it anyway simply for the joy of making a post.

Dj-Grobe

Post by Dj-Grobe » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:38 pm

Mesmer wrote:Hello Grobe,

I like the button better, out of making stuff cycle through toggle states... you know, like pretty much every control in, errr, Reason.

This would be more future-proof for mixing in your software with external controllers, etc.

that's my impression, based on intuition more than anything else.

You have been inspiring in your preseverance,
way to go "voludo"!
-h
Lol i not understand that "way to go voludo" :oops:

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:28 pm

buttons!

Dj-Grobe

Post by Dj-Grobe » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:51 pm

Fisrt prototype unit of standalone harddware MIDI COTNROLLER based on MonoTouchLive, end soon!!!
Via Pico ITX motherboard (the CPU engine i decide use) arrival to me very very soon !! :)

Check the images :twisted:

Mesmer

Post by Mesmer » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:44 pm

Dj-Grobe wrote:Lol i not understand that "way to go voludo" :oops:
Gringos say "way to go" to congratulate each other, as in "buen trabajo" or "sigue adelante, coño" etc.

that's what I meant.
The pics look awsome. 100mm is really tiny, so it's going to run something like Peanut Linux, from a usb flash drive?

Maybe you can start thinking about building this for a premium price, and selling it through the intenet. There are plenty rich, lazy bastards that could pay up for a new, alternate, controller.

take care,
-h
---
---
Hidden Driveways wrote:This doesn't answer your question at all, but I said it anyway simply for the joy of making a post.

Dj-Grobe

Post by Dj-Grobe » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:26 pm

Mesmer wrote:
Dj-Grobe wrote:Lol i not understand that "way to go voludo" :oops:
Gringos say "way to go" to congratulate each other, as in "buen trabajo" or "sigue adelante, coño" etc.

that's what I meant.
The pics look awsome. 100mm is really tiny, so it's going to run something like Peanut Linux, from a usb flash drive?

Maybe you can start thinking about building this for a premium price, and selling it through the intenet. There are plenty rich, lazy bastards that could pay up for a new, alternate, controller.

take care,
-h

mmm dont know !! i think if i do that apple and jazzmutant want killing me, the only way to start produce this without copyright torubles its from CHINA !! :twisted:

About OS i use: "windows xp embedded"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP_Embedded

For now, just prototype its coming created for my personal use,,,,...and maybe some company want buy for masive production form china jajaja (just kidding...or not 8) )

Mesmer, about word "Voludo", that its not really nice word some times.... here on my country !!

Coño tio !! que deberias tener cuidao con el lenguaje que aplicas !! hay cosas que no molan como parecen !! jajaj joder hombre !!

Mesmer

Post by Mesmer » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:23 pm

Yo pensaba que "voludo" se usaba como "pana", "compañero", no son los mejicanos que dicen "cuate" y "manito" como "hermano" ...
algo así como le dirías a un hermano tuyo en las vacaciones: "voludo, concha de tu madre, despiértate ya!" ...

pero que se yo, yo soy del trópico caribeño ... era todo un chiste, nada más; comoquiera te admiro mucho Grobe, porque muchos aquí vinieron a joderte al principio y decir que lo que hacías era malo pero nadie entiende que desde acá las cosas son distintas.

Sorry everyone, I have to swallow the ocasional German and French in this forum; I guess you can take a little Spanish now and then .... they are all imperial languages, we did not choose them.

best regards,
-h
---
---

Dj-Grobe

Post by Dj-Grobe » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:53 am

Mesmer todo ok, solo que voludo puede ser empleado como buenq onda, o como mala onda, yas e que tu lo estas usando de requete buena onda !! :)
Abrazo !!