Live 6 splash/logo

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
gregorythis

Post by gregorythis » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:59 pm

sorry if someone posted this link already but i didnt read this entire forum...

http://www.ableton.com/graphics
this is a link to the graphics

Poster

Post by Poster » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:11 am

LOFA wrote: and uniformally resolves it'self in multiple hierarchical layers of interpretation. I want to go on... spirals... aaaghhh....
without trying to get into a giant discussion I dare to say that that's academic bla bla..
Last edited by Poster on Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

ashley_k

Post by ashley_k » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:29 am

gregorythis wrote:sorry if someone posted this link already but i didnt read this entire forum...

http://www.ableton.com/graphics
this is a link to the graphics
Thanks for link... but I don't think this should be there!

delivery on 01.04.2007

LOFA

Post by LOFA » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:32 am

Poster wrote:
LOFA wrote: and uniformally resolves it'self in multiple hierarchical layers of interpretation. I want to go on... spirals... aaaghhh....
without trying to get into a giant discussion I dare to say that that's academic bla bla..
Alright- What I really am digging on is how when you become more comfortable with the new macro and rack tools, the software is just as capable of running smoothly as the log starts to look. The logo can also function on many complicated levels. That there is continutity between product and product endoresement. It's poetry and I fucking digg it.

5 had hypnotic circles. Now we have an infered attack by waves of spiralling instruments.

I am pleased by this logo. IMO it's very smart.

forge

Post by forge » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:36 am

LOFA wrote:
Poster wrote:
Alright- What I really am digging on is how when you become more comfortable with the new macro and rack tools, the software is just as capable of running smoothly as the log starts to look. The logo can also function on many complicated levels. That there is continutity between product and product endoresement. It's poetry and I fucking digg it.

5 had hypnotic circles. Now we have an infered attack by waves of spiralling instruments.

I am pleased by this logo. IMO it's very smart.
man there is absolutely no question about it, the bald hunched nerds is a masterpiece and you could not get a more apt portrayal of the vast majority of live's user base! :D

LOFA

Post by LOFA » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:45 am

forge wrote:man there is absolutely no question about it, the bald hunched nerds is a masterpiece and you could not get a more apt portrayal of the vast majority of live's user base! :D
:lol:

benj_sp

Post by benj_sp » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:50 pm

Like many of you, I don't like the General MIDI Live logo either.

So here's mine, based on the 5.x design (which I missed out on, going from 4 to 6, and ironically is my favourite of all the designs so far)

TIFF Splashscreen download

Kaizen

Post by Kaizen » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:16 pm

my splash screen

Ableton Live Beginners Guide - Lazy Persons edition available now @ djkaizen.comImage

forge

Post by forge » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:33 pm

Kaizen wrote:my splash screen

the img code only works with gifs and jpegs

I pasted into a browser though and it's cool!

if you remove the img code then people can click on it direct - or just put up a gif or jpg! :wink:

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:56 pm

forge wrote:
Kaizen wrote:my splash screen

the img code only works with gifs and jpegs

I pasted into a browser though and it's cool!

if you remove the img code then people can click on it direct - or just put up a gif or jpg! :wink:
duh, or you could have removed the img code in your post ;) ;) ;)
http://www.djkaizen.com/LiveSplash.tif
mbp 2.66, osx 10.6.8, 8GB ram.

smutek

Post by smutek » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:53 am

Martyn wrote:I might do one with politicians on it if somebody could point me at some suitable reference material, Live 6 (off topic version)
I was going to put missles and tanks, and maps of little third world countries around it, but I didn't feel like it.