[POLITICAL] - LEBANON

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:04 pm

b0unce wrote:
stinky wrote:
They were not to return to jeresulem until Jesus returns to earth and leads them there.
b0unce, i must say, that statement alone shows how ignorant you really are. Jews don't believe in jesus as a messiah.

not that you made it clear in your quote, but I was refering to fundamentalist jews...of which the following can be categorised, imo of course:

Jesus - The Messiah

After Jesus' death, a group of simple fishermen and artisans, called "Nazarenes" after Jesus' hometown of Nazareth, became his followers. Jesus' brother James, headed the Nazarenes in Jerusalem for approximately thirty years, until 62 C.E. when he was also executed by the Romans. The Nazarenes observed Jewish laws, and they believed that Jesus would return soon to inaugurate God's kingdom on earth. Thus, Jesus was a founder of a religious movement, or more specifically of the sect of the Nazarenes within Judaism.
That doesn't make sense. Fundelmentalism = strict maintenance of ancient or fundamental doctrines of any religion or ideology. Any jew who believes Jesus is the messiah would not be fundementalist, period!
If you said christian jews, maybe, but I think you're just reaching..... :arrow:

stinky

Post by stinky » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:05 pm

b0unce wrote: not that you made it clear in your quote, but I was refering to fundamentalist jews...of which the following can be categorised, imo of course:

Jesus - The Messiah

After Jesus' death, a group of simple fishermen and artisans, called "Nazarenes" after Jesus' hometown of Nazareth, became his followers. Jesus' brother James, headed the Nazarenes in Jerusalem for approximately thirty years, until 62 C.E. when he was also executed by the Romans. The Nazarenes observed Jewish laws, and they believed that Jesus would return soon to inaugurate God's kingdom on earth. Thus, Jesus was a founder of a religious movement, or more specifically of the sect of the Nazarenes within Judaism.
Nazarenes were not fundamentalists jews... they were the first christians. Where are your nazarenes today? Nazarenes hadn't been around for 1800 years until a 19th century revival, where they are considered CHRISTIANS. They are not fundamentalist jews, and you're just talking out of your ass to make yourself look like you knew what you were talking about.
Last edited by stinky on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:08 pm

steering things back on track

i got some homework, go to www.foxnews.com , im trying to find a specific reference to lebanese casualties.
Last edited by sweetjesus on Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

forge

Post by forge » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:11 pm

sweetjesus wrote:steering things back on track

i got some homework, go to www.foxnews.com, im trying to find a specific reference to lebanese casualties.
link broke

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:12 pm

forge wrote:
sweetjesus wrote:steering things back on track

i got some homework, go to www.foxnews.com, im trying to find a specific reference to lebanese casualties.
link broke
i edited my post to reflect www.foxnews.com .. the comma messed it up.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:14 pm

stinky wrote:and you're just talking out of your ass to make yourself look like you knew what you were talking about.
heh..so I just made it up out of thin air, and then lucked out in that there was some truth to what I said ?

right.
spreader of butter

subterFUSE

Post by subterFUSE » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:15 pm

im trying to find a specific reference to lebanese casualties.

How about these pictures on FoxNews of Lebanese casualties?

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,1058,00.html
M-Tech D900T laptop, 17" WSXGA+ wide-screen, Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz HT (600 series) 2 MB cache, 2048 RAM (Dual Channel DDR2 PC4200 533 MHz), Dual hard drives: 80 gig x 2 = 160 gig SATA 5400 rpm (RAID 0 config)
Korg Zero 8 mixer/soundcard/MIDI

AdamJay

Post by AdamJay » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:18 pm

b0unce wrote:
stinky wrote:and you're just talking out of your ass to make yourself look like you knew what you were talking about.
heh..so I just made it up out of thin air, and then lucked out in that there was some truth to what I said ?

right.
truth?

are you gonna tell us that the Dali Lama is a Nazi Jew as well?
That would be the only thing that would have more contradictions than your earlier declaration of truth.

stinky

Post by stinky » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:18 pm

b0unce wrote:heh..so I just made it up out of thin air, and then lucked out in that there was some truth to what I said ?

right.
Sad really... But, yes. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene
Last edited by stinky on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:20 pm

subterFUSE wrote:

at least there's something.

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:20 pm

uh oh...
Ableton | Elektron

Music

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:22 pm

hey guys, despite the differing views, nobody's been a total jerk and whatnot and at least we are putting our thoughts out there.

Mbreq's, when you come back and try to 'rip' our arguements up with lawyer style tactics, for the sake of maintaining stability here, try just voicing your opinion as opposed to trying to win the argument.

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:24 pm

AdamJay wrote:
b0unce wrote:

right.
truth?

are you gonna tell us that the Dali Lama is a Nazi Jew as well?
That would be the only thing that would have more contradictions than your earlier declaration of truth.
adam, you are surely not crazy enough to think that salvador dali and the dalai lama had a lovechild are you.

subterFUSE

Post by subterFUSE » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:25 pm

sweetjesus wrote:
subterFUSE wrote:

:wink:

I was just trying to get my homework assignment done, sir.

Funny how it was the first link on the home page of Fox News. Judging by the tone you were using when you assigned the homework, I thought it was going to be hard, or something. :lol:
M-Tech D900T laptop, 17" WSXGA+ wide-screen, Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz HT (600 series) 2 MB cache, 2048 RAM (Dual Channel DDR2 PC4200 533 MHz), Dual hard drives: 80 gig x 2 = 160 gig SATA 5400 rpm (RAID 0 config)
Korg Zero 8 mixer/soundcard/MIDI

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:27 pm

subterFUSE wrote:
sweetjesus wrote:
subterFUSE wrote:

:wink:

I was just trying to get my homework assignment done, sir.

Funny how it was the first link on the home page of Fox News. Judging by the tone you were using when you assigned the homework, I thought it was going to be hard, or something. :lol:
Nah, to be honest i read the two biggest articles and was looking at text. I honestly wanted to know if they had any reference on the site.