(OT): IN YER FACE BUSH! cant buy the supreme court

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
subterFUSE

Post by subterFUSE » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:15 am

Better yet.... let them have trials at The Hague.

Do you know how fucking long the docket is at the Hague? These guys would be rotting in cells for decades just waiting for trial. And no one could blame the US for it anymore.
M-Tech D900T laptop, 17" WSXGA+ wide-screen, Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz HT (600 series) 2 MB cache, 2048 RAM (Dual Channel DDR2 PC4200 533 MHz), Dual hard drives: 80 gig x 2 = 160 gig SATA 5400 rpm (RAID 0 config)
Korg Zero 8 mixer/soundcard/MIDI

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:04 am

forget it........never mind......

forge

Post by forge » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:38 am

eyeknow wrote:Better yet, let's just nuke the us.........fuck they do eveything wrong......hated by all............

I just love how all other countries blame us for everything. Fucking unite and over-throw us........bitch bitch bitch.....................

I know I want to be dead, that's for sure.......sick of the bickering........what's the fucking point?

Does anyone remember these? Theeeeaaaaarrrrrreeee GONE! DONE! HISTORY!

bush is a duffus........but he's not hitler. How the hell can people from other parts of the world keep comparing him that way? BTFW, they did that with clinton, bush, reagan, carter, nixon, LBJ, kennedy, etc etc etc...........

FUCK! Leave us alone.....we are trying.........we went from no terrrorism to fucking huge buildings GONE in a couple of hours......what do you expect? Has any other country had twin 110 story buildings blown up by terrorists?

What, bin laden is the good guy?

People preach all the time about being nice/environment, etc............but how the fuck did usama bin shithead get to be a good guy? How bout saddam.....how the fuck did he turn out to be a hero in so manys eyes?

Do you have any idea how much it hurts to see people from other areas of the world to be so down on us and our government? How fuckin' heartless...............
I'm not even sure why I'm responding, because I made as much of a point as I really wanted to here in the heading, but something in there made me click reply....

I think it was the last sentence - this is the biggest point people who dont seem to mind bush seem to miss - most people who slag off bush dont tar Bush etc with the same brush as the rest of the US population - people and government are not the same and I'd be weary of comments like "Leave us alone" because it's not you personally who people are criticising and by saying "us" you're suggesting you personally are part of it

most of us just look on in stunned disbelief and feel deeply saddened to see that due to the apparently blinkard US media it is even possible for him to have been elected at all, let alone a second time and then comments from normal Americans like yourself saying things like "hey, he's not hitler!" and equally simplistic things just make it look like you're getting a very heavily edited summary of his idiotic agenda.

I have never met or chatted online with anybody anywhere who is not American who thinks Bush is anything less than terrifying. But more in the way that leaving a Chimp with the keys to the atom bomb is terrifying.

From the rest of the world it looks pretty scary to have someone like him in charge of the most powerful nation on the planet and It's worrying that the picture you're getting doesnt seem to show you that, but all the man (and his cohorts of course) has done since getting to power is shit all over everbody else and in the world and strut around like he has a right to. He has probably done more damage to US foreign relations than any President in history.

And Osama Bin Lid has F-all to do with it actually, because Bush started it before 9/11 - it was just a rather convenient stroke of luck (?) for him to pull out all the stops and go for full on world domination.

Invading Iraq proved that beyond doubt because it had nothing whatsoever to do with the 9/11 attacks and the arguments for it were plainly so insulting to the intelligence and all people could do was watch in stunned disbelief.

Yet the majority of the US resources are going to it - enough money to solve a good deal of the worlds problems - and all it has done is create an environment where dozens of people get blown up nearly every single day, and the rest of the World just thinks the US was insane to do it.

And this makes the governments of countries like the UK and Australia even worse, because from here it seems quite obvious what a stupid load of shit it was, but they still just did what they were told and went along.

The Neo-cons have an absurdly arrogant attitude and have no respect for the earth or anyone on it at all besides themselves and the very rich.

forge

Post by forge » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:39 am

eyeknow wrote:forget it........never mind......
:lol: too late!

:wink:

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:44 am

You know what? IMO, it doesn't really matter. Clinton/Bush/Nixon/whoever will get slagged off no matter what.

It's a hot, sunny day, (rare in these parts... global warming isn't all doom and gloom!) and I'm off to the forest on my mountain bike with my gf, beers, and my iPod cranked.

forge

Post by forge » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:50 am

hambone1 wrote:You know what? IMO, it doesn't really matter. Clinton/Bush/Nixon/whoever will get slagged off no matter what.

It's a hot, sunny day, (rare in these parts... global warming isn't all doom and gloom!) and I'm off to the forest on my mountain bike with my gf and my iPod cranked.
maybe what was so frightening this time was that it seemed they'd finally just admitted that you could put a monkey in the white house for all it mattered.

before Bush maybe we lived under the cosy illusion that there is at least SOME kind of democracy or sense in the running of the world.

Ignorance is, indeed bliss.

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:55 am

We HAVE put a monkey in the White House. Again, IMO, it doesn't really matter. Like any trained animal, Bush just does what he's told by those around him, who are a LOT smarter than him (which isn't saying much!)

If ignorance is indeed bliss, then I'm ecstatic!

Enjoy each day. It may be your last. If bitterness and cynicism makes one happy, go for it! I'd rather look at the positives in life. There's a whole lot of 'em out there.

My opinion only, for what little it's worth...

forge

Post by forge » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:00 am

hambone1 wrote:We HAVE put a monkey in the White House. Again, IMO, it doesn't really matter. Like any trained animal, Bush just does what he's told by those around him, who are a LOT smarter than him (which isn't saying much!)

If ignorance is indeed bliss, then I'm ecstatic!

Enjoy each day. It may be your last. If bitterness and cynicism makes one happy, go for it! I'd rather look at the positives in life. There's a whole lot of 'em out there.

My opinion only, for what little it's worth...
no, you're absolutely right..

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:01 am

Grab a beer, put your feet up, and enjoy today.

Dubya could push the big red button tomorrow!
Last edited by hambone1 on Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:01 am

yep, as usual, people like me.........opinions don't matter......just everyone else.

Don't worry, we'll be damned soon enough, then everyone can rejoyce at the demise of the us................

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:21 am

forge wrote:before Bush maybe we lived under the cosy illusion that there is at least SOME kind of democracy or sense in the running of the world.
The Bilderberg group, Freemasons, Illuminati, Skulls and Bones......

Democracy my ass :wink:

And even if these so-called secret society's are as harmless as the non-conspiracy nutters like to believe...
There's no denying the fact that they exsist.

Now why am i not all that bothered with this?
Could it be simply by following Jon Stewart and Colbert for years on end?
I think so....
It's the only american news show that doesn't look like "terror alert extravaganza"

And after being bashed by Stephen Colbert from the first show he aired... That doesn't bother the white house.
Hell, they'll even invite Stephen to do a roast at the white house correspondance dinner.

It's all in yer face...
Just laugh and move on.

Who cares about these things with NAMM coming in 14 days anyway....
I'm more curious what that secret Berlin based company has been up to.

forge

Post by forge » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:23 am

eyeknow wrote:yep, as usual, people like me.........opinions don't matter......just everyone else.

Don't worry, we'll be damned soon enough, then everyone can rejoyce at the demise of the us................
dude, if anything my point to you was - you arent one of them so none of it was directed at you - you are a US citizen, doesnt mean it's your fault

I didnt say your opinion doesnt matter

robtronik

Post by robtronik » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:50 am

LOL at Bush started this before 9/11. Somebody needs to sorely read up on Al Q. attacks across the globe and in the U.S. before Bush. Try the Clinton years as well. Too Funny.

Secondly, I'm not worried about Bush pressing the button. Try the North Koreans or the budding Iranians or the terrorists who've purchased dirty nuclear material from the Russian mafia.

You guys are filled way too much with the U.S. Haterade drink.

LOL.

rob.

forge

Post by forge » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:00 am

robtronik wrote:LOL at Bush started this before 9/11. .
acting like a fuckwit who owns the world is what he started.

Meef Chaloin

Post by Meef Chaloin » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:11 am

robtronik wrote:Secondly, I'm not worried about Bush pressing the button. Try the North Koreans or the budding Iranians or the terrorists who've purchased dirty nuclear material from the Russian mafia.
stuns me to hear you talk about the truth of al queda but then buy in to the bullshit of iran having nuclear material.
robtronik wrote:You guys are filled way too much with the U.S. Haterade drink.
is that the one with all the aspartame and e-numbers?