I make music to break things to

Share your tracks with other users.
Inductive

I make music to break things to

Post by Inductive » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:36 pm

http://buzzmusic.wipe-records.org/index ... userid=143

if you go backwards from the most recent upload to the first it does two things, it turns from mainly live made track to mainly buzz made tracks (www.buzzmachines.com) and in between is the combination of the two (and many more) programs. People dont leave comments in general so dont feel like you have to :)

Inductive

Post by Inductive » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:54 pm

oh yeah and a PS...

None of my music is copywritten. It would be lame to just slap your name on it and become a star (acualy, i'd be pretty inspired if that worked for someone) but if that realy makes you happy... but, if you want to steal loops of whatever length thats cool by me. There are a few remixes of commercial tracks, steal them at your own risk! Realy though, I'm not attached to my music in a dont-touch-my-junk kinda way. Its not like its all I'll ever make, and if I'm not getting better all the time I should quit. If you put stuff on a CD or some other crazy thing it would be cool to at least tell me where I can buy it, but I dont require anyone to do that either.

If anyone has any questions or anything, or want me to try to track down an old snare sample you like or something, I dont have much of a life these days and would be thrilled to help.

/.

Post by /. » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:54 am

woooooooooooooooooooo man.. i totally like iiiiiiiiit waaaaaaaaa Lighter

ikeaboy

Post by ikeaboy » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:40 am

A lot of stuff to get through man but their are some jems there. Nice programming and strong ideas

Inductive

this one came out especialy good

Post by Inductive » Tue May 02, 2006 10:44 pm

i've been away for awile. getting realy comfortable with live. i will work on a few neat guides in the next week or two... man, live was updated too neat...

i think this remix came out cool, if your bored check it out
its all live on my end. some of the original sounds were from a roland vsynth

impulse is (was?) used exclusivly for percussion. i think there were 4.

why doesn't live have built in assignable global lfo's? I think its one of my only hopes... there could be a button right near the midi/keyboard learn buttons...

anyway, back soon(ish) with something usefull