Is COMPUTO a musician? Or just nut?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:48 pm

SimonPHC wrote:from www.icomplex.org
Please bring ID to drink
americans are funny
In Oklahoma, only liquor stores and bars can sell wine, liquor, and normal beer. Grocery stores, gas stations, etc can only sell special beer with half the alcohol. And liquor stores have to close at 9pm and on Sundays. Hey man, this governments looking out for me!! :lol: :D :) :? 8O :( :oops: :cry: :x :evil: :twisted: :roll:

computo

Post by computo » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:05 pm

sounds like Boston up until a year ago.

Ive heard the trick to living in OK was to live near the border. That way you can go across, and get your Football beer!

I certainly knew people, when I lived in Pittsburgh, who at the height of the party, when all the beer ran out, would drive full bore, to West Virginia, to resupply the party. of course it was usually over by the time they got back...but that didnt matter to them!

And thanks a lot for the props you guys, its appreciated even more in a forum with this one's post topic!

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:34 pm

I can see how these laws are promoting responsible drinking and driving.

Over here you can't get take away from the pub after 12.

but if you know someone you can get them to hide it in the fridge till
later.... or use a side entrance late at night when the guys are cleaning.

-Ben

Agent47

Post by Agent47 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:39 pm

Florida has drive through liquor stores ;)
I am neither a jockey nor do I spin anything....

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:50 am

AdamJay wrote:
Machinesworking wrote: Not out of disrespect to computo, but simply because I would that out of a poll on whether I was a nut or not. 8)
no need to poll the forum for that, i think we all know the truth! :wink:

you're both!!
and so am i :cry:
computo wrote:And thanks a lot for the props you guys, its appreciated even more in a forum with this one's post topic!
Gee? I don't think any of us can put a complete, and proper sentance together? 8O

hey computo, if you have any sense at all you will make DAMMED sure to catch Sonic Death Rabbit!! I missed their show when they played here, but their CD is really fucking good! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Apparently their live show is even better. People I know into EBM , Trance, and other lighter, less challenging music thought they were really fun to watch!! :)

AdamJay

Post by AdamJay » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:36 am

*****NEW INFORMATION!!!!!!******

Computo was unaware of the existence of the Orange dot (also refered to as the "Fucking Orange Dot" in some more obscure sects) in Live 5.

suspicions are raised!!!!

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :D

computo

Post by computo » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:36 am

I didnt notice, because for me it was a blue dot...I use the "Flannel" skin.

But Sonic Death Rabbit is playing the same show this weekend. Ive seen them twice, and they sure do rock the house!

I saw them with Otto Van Schirach, and Doormouse. One of the LOUDEST shows I have ever been to.

But SDR definetly rock the party. They're really funny too.

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:24 am

Non-custom Skins suck.

Still can't see the play position marker on clips unless I'm using one of the
really light girly skins.

-Ben

amo

Post by amo » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:13 am

AdamJay wrote:*****NEW INFORMATION!!!!!!******

Computo was unaware of the existence of the Orange dot (also refered to as the "Fucking Orange Dot" in some more obscure sects) in Live 5.

suspicions are raised!!!!

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :D
I dreamt of the FOD last night, no joke.... Well, it's a bit fucked up, but it was working quite logically: it was moving spot while the clip was playing, but went back to normal position when the clip looped.... Ahem..... I know, I must have been swallowed by one of those sects, they now control my brain to make me take risks at expose myself in threads where I don't want to go ! :roll:
Cheers,
amo
Live 5.0.3 - IBM Thinkpad R51 1.5ghz Centrino - 1,5 Go RAM - 7200 RPM 2nd HDD intern - RME Multiface - Windows XP Pro SP2