ashamed of my fellow loungers....

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
ChiDJ

ashamed of my fellow loungers....

Post by ChiDJ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Are you bitches tired?

Old?

Apathetic?

Or just plain LAME?

This forum is gay-ga-ty-lame!

No bloody stories?, (preferably about statutory rape). I think I'll move back to: "sit on my facebook and twitter"

MACHETE!
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

stringtapper

Re: ashamed of my fellow loungers....

Post by stringtapper » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:19 pm

I just bought one of these:

…and one of these:

Neither of which is lame.
Unsound Designer

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:24 pm

stringtapper wrote:I just bought one of these:

…and one of these:

Neither of which is lame.

That Bass gives me wood. Now I must use it.

martinkellogs

Post by martinkellogs » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:36 pm

oh no guns.
Last edited by martinkellogs on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:39 pm

martinkellogs wrote:hope this helps...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap5z8go4W1Q
That whore has great white shark teeth. Reminds me of the plastic bitches from, "Escape from LA"

FAIL!!!

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:45 am

Ok, I will tell you a story, a lurid, true story of my encounter with a street prostitute some years back.

I was driving home one night on a tree-lined two lane highway near a university town. It was drizzling, but warm, late summer.

A car a few cars in front of me stopped to let out a young woman in a jean jacket at the side of the road, they yelled something at her and drove off.

I stopped to ask the woman if she needed a ride, as she was probably a student, and the college was a mile or so up. I figured her friends in the other car were playing some kind of joke on her or something.

She was smoking a cigarette when she got into my car, but took a few quick drags and tossed it away-- somewhat reluctantly-- and she eagerly accepted the ride.

As I looked at her it seemed like my initial assessment was mostly correct-- she was college aged and somewhat average-to-attractive looking, brown hair, hazel eyes, a fairly nice figure, and about 5'3".

I asked her where she was going, and she said "How far up are you going?" with tones of 'where-ever you're going' and I started to consider her more closely.

Her jeans and jacket seemed a little scruffy, not fashionable scruffy but worn-several-days scruffy. Still, not anything alarming. I said I'd be going to turn onto the interstate, I was on my way home from work and needed to turn there. She seemed ok with that, because it was further up than the college and so that made sense, and she asked where I worked. I told her the name of the town the office was in, and a little bit about what I did.

It was nice to have someone to talk to, my commute was pretty crappy and I had been working particularly late that night. I said, "So, you go to school, what are you studying?" and she said, "Oh, I don't go to the college." in a way that jarred me a little bit. "Oh, so you work? Where do you work?". She said, "Well, I don't right now, but the last job I had was in a massage parlor."

Then there was one of these moments where it seems like layers of mental fog are lifting, a curtain at a time. 'Oh, she is not a college student' 'Oh, she says she worked in a massage parlor' 'Oh, the "where-ever you're going, big-boy" tone in her earlier reply'

My assumptions of a brief and diverting conversation with a co-ed were shattered by the mouth-drying realization that this young woman was a prostitute. I was not doing a student a favor in return for some conversation, instead I was consorting with a hooker, who would be only too happy to do me some favors, in return for some money.

More importantly, a bona-fide member of the criminal element was in my car, a mere arm's reach away.

I knew enough about such things-- she may have drugs on her. She may have a knife. She may be desparate.

Mercifully, a stoplight. I turned to face her, and took a little bit of time to look at her more closely.

She seemed determined, and even confident, but not desparate. She returned my look.

I said "Oh. Kay. Here's what I'll do. I give you a ride up to [name of intersection] because it is a little safer area. Is that ok with you?"

She seemed crestfallen. She was looking forward to getting some money, and I saw her for what she was-- probably a runaway, probably homeless. She said there were things she could do for me, and asked me how much money I had. Now, I would have given her some money, just because she was needy. But it wouldn't have been as much as what she would have wanted for... whatever.

"I barely have enough to get through the week." Some of my wiles were coming back to me. I needed to get this bitch out of my car. This area was full of police, because of the college they regularly pulled people over for sobriety checks.

But also, sort of unusual at this point given the situation: I didn't want to hurt her feelings. What do you say? "I am not interested in your product at this time"? "You're a nice enough person, but I don't feel like taking a chance on contracting a fatal venereal disease at the moment"?

We reached the intersection, and I pulled over into a residential area. She started to get more insistent, even pleading, but she would not take a chump change handout. "Look, tell me how much you have and what you want. I really need the money."

"Where did you sleep last?"

"In a dumpster." The initial cigarette smoke in the car and the rainy night air had masked that, but it seemed pretty clear that was true at this point.

"How can you do that?"

She shrugged. "You do what you have to do."

"Did you get something to eat today?"

"I didn't need anything to eat today."

I said, "If I gave you some money, you'd use it for drugs, wouldn't you?"

She said, "Yeah. You don't understand, I need it." She had a bitter look on her face, she needed to make a deal. I was getting it: in her life, this was fair play-- the service is provided and the money is owed. Otherwise expect nothing.

I thought. I had about twelve dollars. It needed to last me four days, which was likely not going to happen. Unfortunately it was all together in my wallet, so if I took it out, she'd see how much I had.

If I gave her all of it, it would still be less than what she wanted, but she seemed amenable to doing anything. I was a little irritated that she seemed to think nothing of getting the ride, I had pretty much driven through the area where'd she most likely be arrested-- my naivete had turned me into her getaway driver.

She leaned over to me, looking me straight in the eyes: "Pleeease, I'll do anything". She really did smell pretty ripe.

Then it struck me: if I could come up with something that was bizarre enough but still physically feasible in the confines of my car, she would refuse to do it for the pittance I had. Her rules would dictate that she'd call off the deal and go on to the next prospect!

I heaved a sigh, "Alright, ok. Hey, look-- would you stick your thumb up my ass, and then softly suckle my dick like a little baby, as if my dick were your thumb, and let me blow my wad into your right nostril?"

Now I was playing her tune. Pausing thoughtfully, she likely considered past scenarios and weighed her capabilities.

She brightened. "Yeah! I could do that."

Damnit! Fuck, now I was soliciting, shit!

I just had to be honest. I looked at her dead in the eyes, letting the full weight of her odor fall on my nostrils, causing it to distort my face with disgust and contempt, and yelled "Oh my God! Shit, That is disgusting! Get the fuck out of my car! Now!"

She bailed out into the night, into the rain. I drove forward and made a U-turn to get back to the main road. As I left the street to make my turn, a police car was coming the other way.

What a fucking night.
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 am

MikeMC?

Did you just copy and paste that? Cause I smelled a google link associated with it.

The story was moderately hot. Thank you. 8)

My life is much more torrid and lascivious. But, I truly do appreciate the effort. :wink:

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 am

ChiDJ wrote:MikeMC?

Did you just copy and paste that? Cause I smelled a google link associated with it.

The story was moderately hot. Thank you. 8)

My life is much more torrid and lascivious. But, I truly do appreciate the effort. :wink:
:) I knew as I was writing it, of course, that this was not in the same realm as your bukkake smeared soirees, but am grateful for the 'moderately hot' rating.

But, no: I did not copy and paste it other than from where I wrote it locally.

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:03 am

Then, I give you props for a seriously hot story. I'm about to go out fuck my first 1/2 tranny. (I've had full post ops before, but never a hot looking girl from the waist up with her cock still intact). This will definitely be interesting. I will make sure to pass out face up. 8)

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 am

This song's for you ChiDJ,
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... D=32038874
For real! 8O

Story for ya.
In about 1990 a crew of us from out of state got together for Thanksgiving including this one chick we knew who was a nympho and a bit of a nutcase.
We started on the wine and her friend was telling us she could blow pussy farts at will. The rest of the evening was her walking around showing us her vag trying to queef, she couldn't. Never fucked her, too afraid of what I would catch, she was one of those chicks that probably slept with 300+ guys.
The best part was on the construction site the next day at work with everybody sharing how they had a nice time with their family, "what was your Thanksgiving like?" and them all wondering why I'm busting up laughing. :twisted:

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:02 am

@ChiDJ, pics or it didn't happen :-) thx for the upgrade. :lol:
Machinesworking wrote: The best part was on the construction site the next day at work with everybody sharing how they had a nice time with their family, "what was your Thanksgiving like?" and them all wondering why I'm busting up laughing. :twisted:
Well, the primary audience seems to be, uhm, broadening his horizons, but it is a good story, succintly relayed.

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:29 am

@MW, awesome bro! Thanks!

@ MC; sorry no pics. He/She was Hot! But I missed the VaJJ. Check off another experience. I will share details later. I've still got momentum and I'm out to the clubs.

soundremedy

Post by soundremedy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 am

you guys are all queers go and make some music

bosonHavoc

Post by bosonHavoc » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:33 am

and drink some beer while your Cadillac gets pulled by some steers

squelcht

Post by squelcht » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:00 pm