Ableton support dept. rocks!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:18 am

[dfi] wrote:
Here's the exact quote from my email:

"We have this on our internal wish list already.. So, we are working on it!
But it is more complicated than it seems to be and will take a while until the work is finished..."
I wrote this email and...
...sorry to disappoint you; my choice of words was not the best.. :(

What i meant was: we are working on every feature wish on our wish list.
Working means: we are either evaluating the pros and cons of a wish, prioritising it or implementing it as a feature into the code.
All of these steps are hard work... -> so yes, somehow we're working on it but the official and dry ableton statement is "it's on the wishlist for future consideration"

best,
dfi
GET BACK TO WORK!!!!
we want, no we NEED Live 8!!!!!!!
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

dom

Post by dom » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:46 am

nah, he better should get some sleep now.
ableton support team
support@ableton.com

Bagle

Post by Bagle » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:36 am

SLEEP

SLEEP??

no really guys until you sort out some way of using mulitple monitors i wont allow it

im gonna be in berlin in janurary and if there is no word on it by then
i will be calling over to knock a few heads

and by the way abes support FTW
every question i have asked has been answered next, apart from the time when 7 came out,
but i did get an email a few weeks later saying sorry and giving me a discount.
i didnt care so much that they never answered, and i completely forgot about it, i just thought they had thought my question stupid and flagged me as spam for future reference.

welcome by the way ninth
Anything at my disposal..
http://soundcloud.com/jagle

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:20 am

what email address did you us to contact Arturia.

Do you have a webbugz (or whatever database system they're using_) reference number.

I find they respond a lot quicker to customercare@arturia.com than using the forms on their website.

They've always been stellar to me, although I do own 3 products, plus bought a synchrosoft dongle from them and beta tested Analog Factory 2.0
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

gosinisha

Post by gosinisha » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:28 pm

+1 vote for ableton support. much better than steinberg and native instruments

rozling

Post by rozling » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:44 pm

leedsquietman wrote:what email address did you us to contact Arturia.

Do you have a webbugz (or whatever database system they're using_) reference number.

I find they respond a lot quicker to customercare@arturia.com than using the forms on their website.

They've always been stellar to me, although I do own 3 products, plus bought a synchrosoft dongle from them and beta tested Analog Factory 2.0
Forgot to thank you for this - I've just tried emailing that address and got a bounceback ("user not known").

The frustrating thing is, I can see that Arturia have received all of my previous communications using the FogBugz system as when I email them with the case ID in the subject line the FogBugz page gets updated automatically. Unbelievable!

Anyway yay for abes :)