(OT) - How do u hook up with nice(lookin) girls at the club?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
gerard

Post by gerard » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:20 am

How to do:
1. you have to make her laugh
2. you have to look self-confident
So you walk up to her and ask her: " you know what looks good on you? ...................................................................................................................................................................ME!" 8) 8) 8)
I tried it once, made the girl laugh and we got into a conversation. That's actually the most difficult part, sparking up her interest. Once you're rolling all the lip..euh doors are open.
MBP 2,5ghz
Live8
Maschine - AK1

http://www.myspace.com/milestoperdition

nfms

Post by nfms » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:33 am

Pitch Black wrote:"Hi, I'm in the band."
Hi,

I am the band ;)
www.optech-dnb.com
www.myspace.com/optechdnb
Dark Audio Visual Drum and Bass
Ableton Live 6 // Resolume 2.4 // Behringer BCF2000 // Zero remote SL // Edirol UA-25 // UC-33 // Access Virus B // Macbook core2duo // 2x SL 1210 // SMX 401

deckme(N)tal

Post by deckme(N)tal » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:00 pm

I posted this tread as a (stupid) social experiment:
How to go to talk to girl and make a "good" impression has always been a mistery to me and my friends, as there are not real "rules" and anyway THEY decide...and that's a fact..
You can see that in the first posts, everyone is making jokes etc...further on the tread everyone is starting to make real assumption and theories....i guess this is a common doubt :lol:
The truth is that Females are a Mystery that everyone of us would like to know better...and we always struggle to our simple minds to try to do the right thing to catch the most attractive ones for us...99% of times i miss the target anyway :lol:

monoschall

Post by monoschall » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:30 pm

I just say "How about a nice live set at my place?"

phredbull

Post by phredbull » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:03 pm

It helps to drive a nice car, and know how to dress. And leave your more obnoxious friends at home. And while buying a drink for her is a good icebreaker, beware of girls looking for a "sponsor", basically, all of them!

That being said, I met my last girlfriend in a club. I had no car, and was dressed kind of like a slob, but she was the one who approached me. I guess she had a sense of my inner studliness! 8) She was a total hottie, and we were together for 4 years. But that was like 1 in a million, I don't expect to ever find such a "nice" girl in a club again, so I guess I really don't have much useful advice! :?

kramerica

Post by kramerica » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:49 pm

gerard wrote:How to do:
1. you have to make her laugh
2. you have to look self-confident
So you walk up to her and ask her: " you know what looks good on you? ...................................................................................................................................................................ME!" 8) 8) 8)
I tried it once, made the girl laugh and we got into a conversation. That's actually the most difficult part, sparking up her interest. Once you're rolling all the lip..euh doors are open.
Q4T

"Laugh her into bed" as my uncle used to say.
\,, / (^_^) \,,? /

jahnlay

Post by jahnlay » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:22 pm

Girls go to clubs to score free drinks and reject men.

If you want to pick up a girl, go to a mall or shopping center, find something you like and ask the girl you like's opinion on it, is the easiest way to break the ice and then maybe you can go and have lunch or a coffee with her.
"It's better to burn out than to fade away!"

ciw

Post by ciw » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:16 am

deckme(N)tal wrote: How to go to talk to girl and make a "good" impression has always been a mistery to me and my friends, as there are not real "rules" and anyway THEY decide...and that's a fact..
Actually I think you'll find you decide as well - there are presumably plenty of girls who you aren't interested in approaching. There are certainly plenty of girls who feel frustrated about not getting any quality men, or indeed any at all. So don't go feeling like a powerless persecuted minority here...

edit: and if (like me) you're not a super confident stud, clubs are probably the wrong place to look for a nice girl. you need to meet somewhere people can get to know your (clearly existant) sensitive side ;)

dodgyedgy

Post by dodgyedgy » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:50 am

noiseconjecture wrote:
Despite the silliness, giggling and obsession with trivia, girls generally are more mature than males.
Utter nonsense.

dodgyedgy

Post by dodgyedgy » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:52 am

monoschall wrote:I just say "How about a nice live set at my place?"
I know a girl this works on...

www.myspace.com/missperception06

Lovely lass and every techno nerds dream...

ciw

Post by ciw » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:01 am

dodgyedgy wrote:
noiseconjecture wrote:
Despite the silliness, giggling and obsession with trivia, girls generally are more mature than males.
Utter nonsense.
i've never said this before, but... w3rd.

dodgyedgy

Post by dodgyedgy » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:18 am

ciw wrote:
dodgyedgy wrote:
noiseconjecture wrote:
Utter nonsense.
i've never said this before, but... w3rd.
Innit... he just completely contradicted himself.. "Despite their obsession with trivia, silliness and giggling..."

He also forgot

SOAPS, MAKE-UP [that shit gives women wrinkles...], CELEBRITY, GOSSIP [ok so thats not entirely female dominated] BODY IMAGE etc etc

Dont get me wrong im married, have been for 9years and i have two children but i REALLY fail to see how women are more mature than men... it makes me bloody laugh.

Twil

It's an old fairy tale

Post by Twil » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:46 pm

I too always find myself wondering where people get that females as a whole are more mature jargon from. I guess it's got something to do with females being the majority in the world; therefore the ratio is greater because of that, or something. But just right out that statement is a "wtf?" one. [shm]
"The SCARF - ACE Is In Your Face"

And I just love making time for meeting new people, chatting, reading, writing, working, playing, and most of all . . . music.

robin

Post by robin » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:58 pm

I use an Apple computer. Picking up girls in clubs is easy :lol:

leonard

Post by leonard » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:46 pm

...SOAPS,....
you would hope they wash regularly.