OT, attention god-fearing anti americans......

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
womoma

Post by womoma » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:02 pm

attention god-fearing anti americans
Most of the people you think are anti-americans are not exclusively anti-american. We are against any country which violates the human rights of its own people, or the people of a different country, or in the case of America, both.

Most of us are not "God Fearing".
We are not deluded by ignorance. We dont fear God because we are educated enough to make up our own minds on religion.

I do hope you realise that the whole "America, fuck yeah" just further proves our point, that there is a large percent of the American population made up of ignorant, trigger happy morons.

Your news and entertainment is loaded with Propaganda. Its for the most part, not worth watching.

We are not anti- american-people. We do desperatly hope that some day you will vote in a government with some respect for its own people and the rights and dignity of other countries.

All those American tropps that have died so far, have died in pointless conflict.

You need to grow up. "fuck yeah, blah blah blah" Go on, prove us right again. Say something ignorant or aggressive.

subterFUSE

Post by subterFUSE » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:03 pm

The reason those things ended up there was because people in your country created a demand for those products and services

In some cases, it has more to do with the economic conditions in the foreign countries. The employment situatons are so weak, that a pennies per hour job of stitching running shoes is considered a blessing.
M-Tech D900T laptop, 17" WSXGA+ wide-screen, Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz HT (600 series) 2 MB cache, 2048 RAM (Dual Channel DDR2 PC4200 533 MHz), Dual hard drives: 80 gig x 2 = 160 gig SATA 5400 rpm (RAID 0 config)
Korg Zero 8 mixer/soundcard/MIDI

robtronik

Post by robtronik » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:05 pm

womoma wrote:
attention god-fearing anti americans
Most of the people you think are anti-americans are not exclusively anti-american. We are against any country which violates the human rights of its own people, or the people of a different country, or in the case of America, both.

Most of us are not "God Fearing".
We are not deluded by ignorance. We dont fear God because we are educated enough to make up our own minds on religion.

I do hope you realise that the whole "America, fuck yeah" just further proves our point, that there is a large percent of the American population made up of ignorant, trigger happy morons.

Your news and entertainment is loaded with Propaganda. Its for the most part, not worth watching.

We are not anti- american-people. We do desperatly hope that some day you will vote in a government with some respect for its own people and the rights and dignity of other countries.

All those American tropps that have died so far, have died in pointless conflict.

You need to grow up. "fuck yeah, blah blah blah" Go on, prove us right again. Say something ignorant or aggressive.
and which administration and/or government would meet your criteria? It'd be interesting to know what administration you think, in our history, met your goals for us already...

rob.

subterFUSE

Post by subterFUSE » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:08 pm

This is very true.

The news and entertainment industries are, for the most part, slanted firmly to the left.

And by the way - to the dumbshit with the cat, pretending like you live in a $500,00 house isn't going to impress anyone here.
Don't think he was trying to... someone made a jab about a trailer, and he just replied. besides, $500,000 is a rather inexpensive home these days. Nothing to get impressed over. :)
Last edited by subterFUSE on Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M-Tech D900T laptop, 17" WSXGA+ wide-screen, Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz HT (600 series) 2 MB cache, 2048 RAM (Dual Channel DDR2 PC4200 533 MHz), Dual hard drives: 80 gig x 2 = 160 gig SATA 5400 rpm (RAID 0 config)

stinky

Post by stinky » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:38 pm

A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction...

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence — economic, political, even spiritual — is felt in every city, every statehouse, every office of the federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

That's not a wholehearted endorsement of his administration, but any General who becomes President, get's us out of a war (Korea), and makes a statement like that as a warning is a greater statesman than most.

subterFUSE

Post by subterFUSE » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:44 pm

Too bad he wasn't running last time. :wink:

rtopia

Post by rtopia » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:45 pm

robtronik wrote:
and which administration and/or government would meet your criteria? It'd be interesting to know what administration you think, in our history, met your goals for us already...
I'd really like to see the response to this one too.

And maybe someone could explain why, when it comes time to "expatriate and relocate" the US is is their #1 destination of choice.

- r

stinky

Post by stinky » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:51 pm

In some cases, it has more to do with the economic conditions in the foreign countries. The employment situatons are so weak, that a pennies per hour job of stitching running shoes is considered a blessing.
It's because of US Foreign Policy, the WTO, the CIA, and multinational corporations colluding with those foreign governments that keep their economic situations so weak... (It's the same thing the British Empire did before the US, and every empire before that) so that you can have your Nike's, your oil, your cheap bananas, rubber, etc, etc.. wonderful slave labar isn't it. You're basicly saying these people are subhuman anyways. I would love to see you working for "pennies per hour job of stitching running shoes" and see how long you last.. it's a horribly shitty thing to say... like you're doing them a favor? It's the same thing people say to justify the slave trade throughout human history... "well, they're just not civilised"

You are not justified in your actions. Empirical governments by their very nature are immoral and subject to their voracious appetite for greed.

stinky

Post by stinky » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:59 pm

when it comes time to "expatriate and relocate" the US is is their #1 destination of choice.
Money and education. People come here to do the jobs that US citizens think they're too good for, send that money back home to put food on their family's plates because they're economies suck (See my post before for the reasons why), and to educate themselves and their families. Then, alot of them return home so that they can better their own societies.

Ever notice how a large proportion of dish washers in the US are Hatian. Isn't it odd how the oldest democracy in the western hemisphere is still having problems running their government, and they're sons and daughters are still basicly slave labor in the US (after being the first free black ex-slave country in the world)? It's funny how Vicente Fox used to be an Executive for Coca Cola. I think it's extremely funny how a majority of the hispanic population in construction and our kitchens are from our own backyard in SA. These people are rebelling now (and have been for some time )from our policies of meddling in their sovereign affairs...

robtronik

Post by robtronik » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:02 pm

stinky wrote:
It's because of US Foreign Policy, the WTO, the CIA, and multinational corporations colluding with those foreign governments that keep their economic situations so weak... (It's the same thing the British Empire did before the US, and every empire before that) so that you can have your Nike's, your oil, your cheap bananas, rubber, etc, etc.. wonderful slave labar isn't it. You're basicly saying these people are subhuman anyways. I would love to see you working for "pennies per hour job of stitching running shoes" and see how long you last.. it's a horribly shitty thing to say... like you're doing them a favor? It's the same thing people say to justify the slave trade throughout human history... "well, they're just not civilised"

You are not justified in your actions. Empirical governments by their very nature are immoral and subject to their voracious appetite for greed.
LOL, dude you need to seriously chill.

according you Americans are EVIL. Pure unadultered evil. S'cuze me while I go fire up my genocide machine. I got work to do.

In any case, please tell us, for the love of god, which government actually stands up to your sense of righteousness? Give us all an example! It'd be nice to know who actually manages their moral fiber so perfectly.

And btw, where do you live?

rob.

subterFUSE

Post by subterFUSE » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:12 pm

You're basicly saying these people are subhuman anyways. I would love to see you working for "pennies per hour job of stitching running shoes" and see how long you last.. it's a horribly shitty thing to say... like you're doing them a favor?

Where exactly did I say that they were subhuman? You are putting words into my mouth.

What I said was in response to the post saying that it's their own fault for being consumers themselves. Well, I was pointing out that sweatshop workers are not consumers of the products they make.... they are just people trying to feed a family... but that in their countries, the economic conditions are so poor that people are actually glad to have a shitty job.

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:13 pm

stinky wrote:
Ever notice how a large proportion of dish washers in the US are Hatian. ...
I used to work in restaurants and I've never seen a Haitian washing dishes in America...any one else? Curious

Why blame the government for all your problems why don't you take some self responsibilty for working a "slave Labor" job - it's not that hard for a immigrant (legal or illegal) to obtain an education and get on with their lives

put it this way - I see more Haitians at the community college than I see in kitchens

My friend Javier came here illegally and we made him a fake social security card so he could work - he got into the community and eventually graduated from University of Oregon - got married, has a really nice life

It's far to easy to point the finger than stopping and looking in the mirror at yourself, your own country and your own plight in the world

Not saying anywhere is perfect but there's plenty of people from all over the world turning a bad situation into a good one. They do what they gotta do to survive and some of them succeed
Ableton | Elektron

Music

stinky

Post by stinky » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:20 pm

Dude, I don't hate anybody.. I'm not holier than thou. I just don't get how people can turn a blind eye to this stuff.. it's happening right in front of their face.
according you Americans are EVIL. Pure unadultered evil. S'cuze me while I go fire up my genocide machine. I got work to do.
I never said that.. you're black and white, either your with us or your against us idiocy has to go. Life doesn't work that way, and it's people that think like you that perpetuate this shitty life that other people have. I like my life. I have a good life. Forgive me if i don't take it for granted like almost all Americans out there.

I draw attention to this stuff, because you can't just sit there and belch out your retarded insinuations about America being the best country yadda yadda, without realizing how much damage you're doing to other countries to retain that status. I think a huge distribution of wealth is in order, otherwise the problems of our societies will only perpetuate and get worse. It's really that simple and sooooo obvious. How about instead of warmongering, we send 1/10th of our military budget (roughly 42 billion) to feed the poor of the rest of the world, another 1/10th to educate our ignorant asses, another 1/10th to institute Universal HealthCare for all US citizens, in line with others in the EU, another 1/10th for the rest of our social issues in the US, 1/10th to research new fuel sources, global warming, and stem cell research... then we still have 170.5 billion in our military budget to deal with securing our dumb asses from our monstrous creations, but at least we can minimize those monstrous creations by reaching out to people with better policies and civility... instead of blowin shit up.. America, fuck yeah...

I live here in the US.

stinky

Post by stinky » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:22 pm

I used to work in restaurants and I've never seen a Haitian washing dishes in America...any one else? Curious
I've worked in a shitload of restaurants and they're commonplace.. maybe more a little south..

jonathono2000

Post by jonathono2000 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:25 pm

So you hate America because they violate the human rights of citizens of their own country and others.

Get some perspective and look at all the other shit that governments have done to their own citizens and citizens of other countries.

Auschwitz, Pol Pot, Rwanda...the list goes on.

Most governments are evil but exclusively hating Americans is the cool hip thing to do nowadays.

And yes it is true that America is full of ignorant triggerhappy idiots, but so is most of the world.

I'm not defending America, or its actions, or its foreign policy, etc..., in fact I probably think its more bullshit than you do.

The whole world is fucked up, all currently existing administrations on this planet are evil, more or less. So spread the hate around.

I'm done with this topic now because it is wrought with hypocrisy* and people unable to see the gray area in an issue.

You want to talk about propaganda, most of you are so brainwashed you can't even adequately explain why you hate America, you just do.

*If you are using this forum you are using the internet which is American, if you are are typing on a computer that is also American, if you are wearing blue jeans that is also American, if you are using live to make dance music or rock and roll, also American. You like a lot of American stuff but not America. Well it looks like you are going to have to take the good with the bad and stop fucking complaining.