this thread is dead to me.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:56 pm

popslut wrote: Nope.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
spreader of butter

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:58 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:no poser here boyee.

"boyee" - double poser, if you're not Flava Flav stfu with "boyee", poser. sorry, DOUBLE poser.
More like what "I listen to speak and spells" has to say. Perspective. REAL knowledge of what the other artists are doin' gooin'
yeah, REAL knowledge of Autechre as in calling their music shit. that's a pretty fucking exhaustive description.
Look up yee old term "juxtapose" poser and tell me why I have 4-5 shitty CDs by acheturd.
why? I have a vocabulary that's above the junior high school level. so you like to listen to music you hate alternated with music you love. what about a Michael Bolton/Autechre mashup, then you can do both at the same time.
You wanna talk musical knowledge?
of course, that's why I put up with shit like this.
Listen TD
I can't hear you but I'll read what you wrote, probably took you a good hour or two.
when I need REAL knowledge about VST I know who to ask. That be you.
I'll point you to MW, I thought we already established that. I cleared out my VST folder and am back to using as few as possible, mainly Operator.
When you wanna know something REAL about various artists and musical genres in contemporary rock related music WORLD over the last 40-50 years, it's you who better KNOW who to ask beeatch. You got that noob? :lol:
word booty brotha, between popslut, knot kranky, leisuremuffin, machinate, Adonis, pulsoc, Tarekith, dcease and many others I can learn all kinds of shit. it's a long list, I could go on all day, it's probably easiest to describe the list as being everyone who's ever posted on the forum except for you. and thefool.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

popslut

Post by popslut » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:01 am

You think Pete Burns would be here, hanging around with a bunch of fucking dweebs like you lot?

He's out wrapping those pneumatic lips of his round some boy's custard musket and spreading 'em like so much goatse.cz if I know Pete.

Which I don't.

thefool

Post by thefool » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:02 am

Tone Deft wrote: and thefool.
Here we go again :roll:

damn you're funny. I laugh my pants of!

hehe :evil:

funny thing is its the same way the other way around. Jerkoff :lol:
like you'll ever get anywhere in this world with that attitude. I guess
its too late to change though mate. I feel sorry, but you're just a genuine asshole. Even titbags comments are more inspiring and educational than yours

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:07 am

fool... chill.

thefool wrote:you're just a genuine asshole. Even titbags comments are more inspiring and educational than yours
NOW you're starting to get it, that's the most accurate thing you've written yet.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:43 am

Tone Deft wrote:
DrXparaMental wrote:no poser here boyee.

"boyee" - double poser, if you're not Flava Flav stfu with "boyee", poser. sorry, DOUBLE poser.
More like what "I listen to speak and spells" has to say. Perspective. REAL knowledge of what the other artists are doin' gooin'
yeah, REAL knowledge of Autechre as in calling their music shit. that's a pretty fucking exhaustive description.
Look up yee old term "juxtapose" poser and tell me why I have 4-5 shitty CDs by acheturd.
why? I have a vocabulary that's above the junior high school level. so you like to listen to music you hate alternated with music you love. what about a Michael Bolton/Autechre mashup, then you can do both at the same time.
You wanna talk musical knowledge?
of course, that's why I put up with shit like this.
Listen TD
I can't hear you but I'll read what you wrote, probably took you a good hour or two.
when I need REAL knowledge about VST I know who to ask. That be you.
I'll point you to MW, I thought we already established that. I cleared out my VST folder and am back to using as few as possible, mainly Operator.
When you wanna know something REAL about various artists and musical genres in contemporary rock related music WORLD over the last 40-50 years, it's you who better KNOW who to ask beeatch. You got that noob? :lol:
word booty brotha, between popslut, knot kranky, leisuremuffin, machinate, Adonis, pulsoc, Tarekith, dcease and many others I can learn all kinds of shit. it's a long list, I could go on all day, it's probably easiest to describe the list as being everyone who's ever posted on the forum except for you. and thefool.

TD
Are you going through a nasty divorce or just having a rusty day? When you want to learn something other than math meets music, you let me know. K?

bye

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:44 am

double posty
Last edited by DrXparaMental on Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:49 am

DrXparaMental wrote:When you want to learn something other than math meets music, you let me know. K?
what's the best way to get the taste of shit out of your mouth ?
spreader of butter

thefool

Post by thefool » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:53 am

Vodka i suppose. But that tastes bad too, so i often follow by some pure Rum. I don't dig that taste either so its all rushed down with some nice ice tea. works

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:58 am

popslut wrote:I know Pete.
google pete burns.
first result.

:lol:
spreader of butter

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:58 am

b0unce wrote:
DrXparaMental wrote:When you want to learn something other than math meets music, you let me know. K?
I give up. What is the best way to get the taste of shit out of your mouth?

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:00 am

DrXparaMental wrote:TD
Are you going through a nasty divorce or just having a rusty day? When you want to learn something other than math meets music, you let me know. K?

bye
nope, happily married, chilling at work, listening to The Specials, picking my nose, reading your post.

maybe you shouldn't try to defend dumb posts, know when to say you're wrong and back off. it's OK to be wrong, it's even healthy to admit it. you got tripped up in a bad spot and didn't know when to stop. <hint - when someone says to 'unleash the badgers', stop.>

as for my attitude, see thefool's post, he can teach you a few things.

maybe you can teach me something, that'd be great. I don't recall what you might know but posters often suprise me.

now back to sensible audio talk?
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

thefool

Post by thefool » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:00 am

DrXparaMental wrote:
b0unce wrote:
I give up. What is the best way to get the taste of shit out of your mouth?
the troll script.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:01 am

DrXparaMental wrote: I give up. What is the best way to get the taste of shit out of your mouth?
kiss your mum on the lips. the fanny lips that is.
spreader of butter

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:23 am

Wow? this has gone even further down the shitslide?

In This Thread: Grumpy old men try to force their worn out music taste on others by bad mouthing music they don't like.

Got real boring quick....>